WTS Malice 3of3

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
As title says.

It's on my CM Housenumber 1110 in Aylesbury at the moment for 20 Plat.

Willing to trade though. Am in need of Mad Tales 2of3 and 3of3.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
It's not worth 20p, 10 at the most (imho). Especially with 1.74 on it's way (hopefully :p), you'd want to sell it now rather than later ;)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
It's not worth 20p, 10 at the most (imho). Especially with 1.74 on it's way (hopefully :p), you'd want to sell it now rather than later ;)

When there is only 1 other 3o3 on the CMs and that is at 25plat. I think I'm pretty ok at going for 20plat with this.

I know about patches that are coming out... sooooooo... no need to post and interfere in my dealings.

I guess what I'm trying to say is.... shut the hell up and mind your own damn business.

Graendal, will PM you tonight from either Llano or Liin.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tsabo said:
I guess what I'm trying to say is.... shut the hell up and mind your own damn business.

Hmm, make me? :). Just an fyi though, because something is for sale at a certain price, that doesn't reflect what it's worth (as these forums have stated countless times). Why such an attitude anyway?, wait you play camlann, that explains it :p

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Hmm, make me? :). Just an fyi though, because something is for sale at a certain price, that doesn't reflect what it's worth (as these forums have stated countless times). Why such an attitude anyway?, wait you play camlann, that explains it :p

Well rather than posting whine to me about my pricing of one of only two Malice 3of3 Scrolls in the Alb housing zone, on an item which pretty much every melee class wants.

How about whining at the 10-15 arseholes pricing Mad Tales 2of3 and 3of3 at ridiculous prices when there are so many on CMs.

It's all about supply and demand. And when there are only 1 or 2 scrolls about, the seller can pretty much name his/her own price for those desperate enough not to farm it.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
or they can be nice and sell their scrolls for peanuts :clap:

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
limpit said:

Get everyone to agree to that and I will. But till MT scroll prices drop, then i will sell mine at usual prices as i aint gonna get enough to buy MT by giving away scrolls.

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
limpit said:
limpit said:
The Winners:

Anarki
Tart's Gift 9p

Daux
Nailah's Diary 19p
Battler 4p
Arbiters Papers 3.5P

Gettafix
Adne's Letters 1p

Deld
Croc Tear Ring book 4p

Arethir
Egg of Youth 4p
Cloudsong 9p
Snatcher's Tale 1p
Apprentice Notes 200g

Vladamir
Belt of the Moon 1p

Samaroon
Snakecharmers Whip 1p
Kings Vase 1p

Xanir
Alvarus Leggings 1p
Phoebus Harp 1p
Ring of Dances Book 3P

Lorimez Shadowblade
Varas Medical Log 500g
Kalares Necklace 500g

Shanaia
Love Story (GoV) 15p
Regarding Shades (SoM) 15 plat
Cyclops Eye Shield 4p

Newbiespell
Wall Glyphs 1.7p
Advisor's Log 250g
Marricus Journal 250g

kra
Carved Tablet Book 2p
Bence's Letters 2p

Dorimor1
Winged Helm 200g

Gwydion
Scholar's Notes 1p
Loukas Journal 1.5p
Fool's Bow 500g
Wing's Dive 500g

nangoi/Fiannon
Gem of Lost Memories 500g

Scunner
Mad Tales 18p
Tarin's Animal Skin 1.25p
peanuts eh?

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
are they less then the prices on the market? yes...
are there some real bargains in there? yes...

i think the fact that there are so many makes it look like they weren't cheap, but the whole idea of the thing is that people got to pay what they wanted to pay, and i never said no to anyone, no matter how low the offer :p

anywayz... sorry for the thread hijack Tsabo... i'll go and haunt the albion board for a bit ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Personally i think Limpit had nothing to do with those prices on his scrolls. People made offers, competition arose and the prices increase :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Tbh, the auction Limpit had was THE most generous auction I've ever seen on FH. So kudos to you, Limpit. Selling stuff like Adnes Book (Scepter) for 1-2p. GoV book for not even 15p, IS pretty good. Like Vlad said, the auction started at zero, the prices was completely up to the players. If a price was high, then buu fucking huu, too bad someone else had more cash then you. At least the seller didn't go into greed-mode and put it at like 15p~ startup price.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
All in all 113 plat, hence my reaction. Noone in their right mind needs that amount in one fell swoop. Farm what you need and give the rest away to friends. Or instead of farming - gasp! - rvr more!

Oh well, enough of that. I'll be online tonight Tsabo. Buying your Malice 3 so I can give it to Andri :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
have to agree with people here Limpit doesn't deserve to be called greedy for that ... halfway trough the bidding I made him an offer for the scolls I was bidding for (I was in a hurry ok?) and he rejected saying "you'll probably get them a lot cheaper if you just wait till the end of the auction" and I did ...

Not greedy... he saved up .. and earned the money he got ... nothing different from if he sold all those books one by one when he got them.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Shanaia said:
have to agree with people here Limpit doesn't deserve to be called greedy for that ... halfway trough the bidding I made him an offer for the scolls I was bidding for (I was in a hurry ok?) and he rejected saying "you'll probably get them a lot cheaper if you just wait till the end of the auction" and I did ...

Not greedy... he saved up .. and earned the money he got ... nothing different from if he sold all those books one by one when he got them.

:wub:

Bloodcore

Can't get enough of FH
limp started: peanuts - he didnt sell for peanuts, bids or no bids - if he had really wanted to sell for peanuts he wouldnt have made an auction, he would just have sold the items on fixed price - but really i dont give a crap, just thought it was funny that he said peanuts after making 100p :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom