15p the pair....

Ingame on Elewythe.

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
I'll take that Ele, unfort I am not in-game till Weds night, but I
have the cash ready. Pls confirm, or let me know if its gone

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
Ill take em too. can Offer more then 15 P i think..up to you elw :)

Sold to Tzanetos.. damn so man pm's!! heh.. it wasnt about price... i got madtales 3o3 on my 2nd kill so i lowered my prices... and since i can solo farm 2 & 3 easily on my own with no Buffbot i shall be selling Mad 3o3 as often as i get it to help others get it cheaper.. expect to get mad 3o3 from my CM 1130 for around 3-4p as and when i get more stock.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
expect to get mad 3o3 from my CM 1130 for around 3-4p as and when i get more stock.

I doubt that will happen. Just sell for 12plat and cut out the middle man.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
yeah tbh ive tried that 1 too ele, didnt work, all that happened is someone bought everything off my CM and put it on theirs at double the price, and made a huge profit...i learnt my lesson.

Rhirap said:
yeah tbh ive tried that 1 too ele, didnt work, all that happened is someone bought everything off my CM and put it on theirs at double the price, and made a huge profit...i learnt my lesson.

i appreciate what your saying... but im not really in this for the cash... sure 12p is better than 4-5p... but if i was doing it for money i wouldnt have just given away 3 Belt of moon 3o3's... or sold it inc 3o3 for 15p... just thought id return the good deed that someone did me the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom