[WTS]Livid Silencer Fang

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luv_Bunny

yep, i'm selling my lightsabre, currently got an offer of 8P, you got till monday 8pm if you wish to bid more.

Stats:
100%qual 16.5dps (jambiya speed)
35% bonus

+5dw
+3slash
+22str
+22quick

100% con/dur

pm me ingame for info, if you can't find me, pm anyone in b&q, they will know if i'm online on one of my many alts

edit: forgot to mention the sweet haste proc :D

S

shark2003

bah really need this one, to bad i only have 420 diamonds + 2p in cash atm :(

L

Luv_Bunny

bumb

noone willing to go over 8p for this lovly sword?

E

Ekydus

Although it works with normal classes... It'll be like a buffed up version of the Lava forged sword. This is quite definately best fitted to Mercenaries and Slash Infiltrators...

C

Cala-more

Originally posted by Ekydus
Although it works with normal classes... It'll be like a buffed up version of the Lava forged sword. This is quite definately best fitted to Mercenaries and Slash Infiltrators...

Iam buying 4 the glow ;P

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by **Aligro**
why you sell luv? :(

coz i need cash for sced armor and i'm thinking about respeccing to thrust

tbh i'm feeling kinda sad i'm selling it, but as i don't really need it i can do without

also when i'm in rvr, it's like running with a big sign over my head "I'm over here!!!!!'

anyway, 8.2p atm?

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
also when i'm in rvr, it's like running with a big sign over my head "I'm over here!!!!!'

I can tell you're very good in sales. :p

O

old.Sanar

Looks good & would be damn nice for my slashfil who is using 4.1 weapon mainhand so that haste proc would own :D

8.3 as of now... Might aswell use my remaining money on Excal on this :p Won't be home at weekend but will look here asap at monday.

P

Pin

and what's wrong with tanks attracting attention in rvr?

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by Pin
and what's wrong with tanks attracting attention in rvr?

not very handy if you cant get a group again and you're trying to sneak around looking for a solo sb to kill...

P

Pin

not very handy if you cant get a group again and you're trying to sneak around looking for a solo sb to kill...

stop running/jumping abount in combat mode when you are trying to 'sneak' around solo then :m00:

T

Tharion

Originally posted by Pin
stop running/jumping abount in combat mode when you are trying to 'sneak' around solo then :m00:

:clap:

True :)

L

Luv_Bunny

what are you trying to tell me, that i shouldn't sell my sword?

P

Pin

what are you trying to tell me, that i shouldn't sell my sword?

nope. just that that was a silly reason/excuse :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom