[WTS]Legend Slayer's Bow

Delket

One of Freddy's beloved
6 ...nerf how message has to be at least 3 chars long lol :touch:

Xeth

Fledgling Freddie
Min. Bid changed to 10p, since Im not going to sell for less, and 500g increase.

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Xeth said:
Min. Bid changed to 10p, since Im not going to sell for less, and 500g increase.

You do know there is a phenomena called TOA, right? :D

Xeth

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
just another whine about other peoples high prices, and all my own bids who ofc never are too low :D

sure......

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Delket said:
braggarts bow for teh nerf
and the other one!

Fool's Bow with a dot Proc (not charge, but might be changed), +16dex/qui +4longbow +5%range, +5% speed and a Siegelore buff > this tbh :eek7:

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
I bid 10p ingame before ya cinderella, and got told "10p is pretty much nothing" owner says payed 30p for it and wants most of that back..

So i bought a nice shadow lsidi longbow instead till toa gives us the nice bows with +range % :)

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
[Cinderella] said:
30p??? last sidihunt i was on it dropped 2 of them

30p is either a scam so he he can try and sell it for more or he has just been scammed himself

A

Aoln

He offered me 50p for mine ages ago, was rare then, he wanted it a lot, looks uber and he said he can farm money easily so doesn't give a shite ;o

Xeth

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
30p is either a scam so he he can try and sell it for more or he has just been scammed himself

not going to comment another of ur foolish replies.....

Jacilja said:
I bid 10p ingame before ya cinderella, and got told "10p is pretty much nothing" owner says payed 30p for it and wants most of that back..

This was months back. And I did never say that I want most of those money back, but I thought I would be able to get around 15p, but interest in it wasn't that big.

and like Aoln said, money is just a amount of hours spent in df.

Xeth

Fledgling Freddie
Bow on cm at /houseface 287 - 15p

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
sold mine for 9 p, just needed the money fast though =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom