wts jewel of dread stalker

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Nichii said:
perfect condition gimme a tell on Nichii ingame :england:

U know if u got me last monday u would have had a sale as i fucking dropped mine before going afk for a smoke :p

Man was i pissed ... i even picked autobuy option when buying a new one and payed 6p instead of 5p for the privalage ;)

dohhhh

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
U know if u got me last monday u would have had a sale as i fucking dropped mine before going afk for a smoke :p
Nice one. I managed to buy the gem from Censi for 10p with my spellcrafter. Forgot that i had the gem amongst 30 SC gems, and managed to sell it for aprox 4g to a merchant ;) t'was a while back, but i swear that gem is cursed.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
selling for 5p -jewel of dread stalker.

adding amanita's ring, band of shadow ring and ebon hide bracer PM me ingame or leave post if im not on Nichii :england:

no set price on the other items (only on dread stalker jewel) so give offers :)

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
dont mean to ruin your sale, but theres one in housing for 4p atm so you might wanna consider lowering the price of it

I'll buy it for 3p :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Possesive spirit afaik :>

Btw dude Rightnow is your friend :p I accidently sold my Lightning Embossed Cloth Sleeves which I paid 30p for to a merchant :> Bless Rightnow for giving them back :>

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
possive spirit i frontlines drop it :), alongside necklace of rapture, belt of forest stalker and some other items

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom