Auction end at 19-10-2005 time 13:00Gmt

axlado

Fledgling Freddie
JAcinas SOLD

Jacinas Sold 70p
NO more offers please

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
woah, thanks GoA for giving people 400plat on this server!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Tell me about it, lot of people were actually lucky TO have chars with missing gear lol.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, i lost a few rogs, Give me 200p so i can ToA a different character and them some

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
woah, thanks GoA for giving people 400plat on this server!

Yeah, prices are sucks for those who have no stripped char. This is like selling mana pots for 100g.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tafaya Anathas said:
Yeah, prices are sucks for those who have no stripped char. This is like selling mana pots for 100g.

In this case it aint really tbh.

How often do you see BoZ for sale? You need at 1 very good fg for it, so if it did sell it would go for 50+ plat.

Jacina now needs 1fg+ for it, you cant pull it out the back wall like in the old days when you could purchase it for 5-20plat. So the price is a lot higher, especially with alot of people getting credit (16 or so) a raid and ony 1 getting the item.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:

How often do you see BoZ for sale? You need at 1 very good fg for it, so if it did sell it would go for 50+ plat.

Jacina now needs 1fg+ for it, you cant pull it out the back wall like in the old days when you could purchase it for 5-20plat. So the price is a lot higher, especially with alot of people getting credit (16 or so) a raid and ony 1 getting the item.

Yeah, you are right, but these things will just cause more players moving to classic servers imo.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Tafaya Anathas said:
Yeah, you are right, but these things will just cause more players moving to classic servers imo.

Or they just get people to help them get the artifact :p

Last night there was about 2fg GoP doing BoZ just so andrilyn finally finished his template. May have taken a couple weeks of hounding us but eventually we done it for him :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Dotbot used to solo it I think.
Not tried it after the nerf but I remember it doing at the start of ToA by pulling each and every mob to the haven which in their turn killed all guards in the haven and all people near it, was quite fun :p
Price back then was 5p for Jacina's which is what I payed for mine, just wait till someone finds out to solo or duo it again with a few bots then the price will drop big time again.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Andrilyn said:
Not tried it after the nerf but I remember it doing at the start of ToA by pulling each and every mob to the haven which in their turn killed all guards in the haven and all people near it, was quite fun :p
Price back then was 5p for Jacina's which is what I payed for mine, just wait till someone finds out to solo or duo it again with a few bots then the price will drop big time again.

named mobs are tethered into the canyon... normal ones got a fast respawn

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Sash is easy to farm tbh, can do it with a Shabby FG.

The pop rates on the Giants have been nerfed to hell, by the time we killed the boss the Giants at the front still hadn't repoped yet.
And the Giants have stopped pbaoing

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
It's just sad to see people using these raids for Jacinas etc to make themselves rich at others expense, who actually want/need to use the artifact themselves.

Similarly with cloudsong, it is never up but the same people are camping it every day and have like 10 of them on their CM for 20p+ each.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Gelid said:
It's just sad to see people using these raids for Jacinas etc to make themselves rich at others expense, who actually want/need to use the artifact themselves.

Similarly with cloudsong, it is never up but the same people are camping it every day and have like 10 of them on their CM for 20p+ each.

Yeah its like them stupid cows, they make SO much milk in their life-time, just to get rich... not like they use much of it themself

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Gelid said:

Thats me :D

And there should be more than 10 now

Hargard wanted to fill a whole CM full of Cloudsongs for a laugh

Glerina

Fledgling Freddie
Cruhar said:
Yeah its like them stupid cows, they make SO much milk in their life-time, just to get rich... not like they use much of it themself

Though cows don't (ab)use other cows to produce their milk and make those ones feel sad in return for becoming rich. :(

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Andrilyn said:
Not tried it after the nerf but I remember it doing at the start of ToA by pulling each and every mob to the haven which in their turn killed all guards in the haven and all people near it, was quite fun :p.
Dotbot was the master of focus in the old days :). It just needed 4 accs, maybe 5, depending on the cleric. 1 wiz gtaoe the mob, they all come out. Mincer pulls them, and starts running to town, cab takes cyrec or what hes called off the mincer, and you just focus, need 1-2 clerics for healing pet, as ml9 didnt do anything back then :(

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:

only ever seen one for sale and i paid 32p for it :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
bigchief said:
only ever seen one for sale and i paid 32p for it :p

Aye i know you did :D

I got one sitting in my vault atm, it a spare one after getting it activated on Tic. Well actually if the other halfs, but it not really choice item on a friar and she dont play much now.

Wouldnt sell it simply because if i do decide to toa another toon i really cant be arsed to do BoZ a dozen times before i get it :p

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Dotbot was the master of focus in the old days :). It just needed 4 accs, maybe 5, depending on the cleric. 1 wiz gtaoe the mob, they all come out. Mincer pulls them, and starts running to town, cab takes cyrec or what hes called off the mincer, and you just focus, need 1-2 clerics for healing pet, as ml9 didnt do anything back then :(

It even worked with 2 accounts only :)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
Thats me :D

And there should be more than 10 now

Hargard wanted to fill a whole CM full of Cloudsongs for a laugh

But I can never get credit so wouldn't buy it anyway :(

leviathane

Part of the furniture
just say hey bubs mind if i join bg for cred?, sure mate arit goin to cm tho. xD

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Hargards been very genours to people at cloudsong, he exps out alts using Bubble and a ML9 pet and farms the encounter, hes helped people do the prequsits and given them the artifact before too.

the 10 cloudsongs come from when its up etc, and why not attack it if its up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom