WTS Ice Shadow Vest (TG SB Vest)

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
100 con / dur

minimum bid 25p

ends in 2 days, if i dont have eirenes haub by then might be will to work on a trade ;o

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
thanx for your opinion m8!!!111

will elaborate on that minimum bid, its what ive been offered by 2 ppl in-game.... overpriced? healer one just sold for 23p? and afaik this is the only one 100 con / dur for sale.... and it still pisses on any toa sb haubs.

dont like it? dont bid... but piss off trolling

if the 2 ppl who offered me that+++ place 25 and no one else bids... its yours... you know who you are ;o

Keeilb

Fledgling Freddie
Ok i got a plan youkay + bu5m4 go out in df and farm dia mobs all dias/sapps going to bu5m4 and all emeralds go too youkay and then i can buy it from you for more than 25p :p

emma

Loyal Freddie
Boomeruk said:
thanx for your opinion m8!!!111

will elaborate on that minimum bid, its what ive been offered by 2 ppl in-game.... overpriced? healer one just sold for 23p? and afaik this is the only one 100 con / dur for sale.... and it still pisses on any toa sb haubs.

dont like it? dont bid... but piss off trolling

if the 2 ppl who offered me that+++ place 25 and no one else bids... its yours... you know who you are ;o
Might wanna reconsider the "piss's on any ToA Haubs" part ;p cos AFK nothing comes close to Chimera's Haub ;p

Name: Vest of Delusions
Level: 51 Quality: 100
AF: 102 Bonus: 35
Effect 1: 24 Dexterity
Effect 2: 22 Quickness
Effect 3: 2 All Melee Skill Bonus
Effect 4: 3 Critical Strike
Effect 5: 21 Strength
Effect 6: 2 Melee Speed Bonus
Util: 89.7

Reactive Heal proc Delve of 130 pts.

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
GV-Miera said:
only one answer on that sale imo... OMG overpriced!!

If I had the money I would buy it ... if I thought it was overpriced I wouldnt post at all in someones sell thread.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
its not like you need the money boomeruk :p

rich bastard :D

lator

Fledgling Freddie
Money is always good it's just matter of time (read: waste of time) when Mythic finishes another housing expansion and then we need 1 mithril to buy a castle + garden. Anyways it is not polite to troll sell threads so if u have a strong opinion then make thread for it. TG torso drops still have the best proc there is and in 1vs1 combat it can make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom