[WTS] House 553, Almarick, Dalton.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Due to my growing innactivity I have decided to sell my house. That's house, not cottage. The house has a fully upgraded exterior, but other improvements will not carry over in the transaction. Other than the porch, I have removed and sold back these improvements.
Auction begins at 2p (the cost of a cottage + lot) with increments of 100g. Auction ends Monday at 11pm, British time. The house has precisely one week of rent at the time of writing, so collection of the title must be prompt.

The house dominates the village of Almarick, which compared to the ghastly decoration of most locations is rather pretty. It has a direct horseroute from the enterance, with only two horses required.

Exterior. Note that the garden decoration will not carry over in the transaction, and has been removed anyway. There is nothing in the housing manual to suggest that the exterior of the house itself will change.

http://www.camelotherald.com/housing/houses/a_tier2.php

Jeros

Part of the furniture
WOOT \o/ i win as i was the only bidder

:edit: er i was on at 11 and you dint seem to be online, i am currantly outside ur house and will be on most of the night, if jeros is not on , /send eldorin as that is the alt i will proboly be playing

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, my internet broke last night, and have only been able to get it back this morning. I shall try to be on this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom