[wts] Golestandt trophy

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Complete Golestandt Trophy, no work needed to enjoy the sight of this monstrosity, all you have to do is hang it on the wall!!!
Price: 10p
If bought before the end of the week (15th Feb 23:59 GMT) the buyer will recieve a free unused Sidi +pie bracer OR a 1p discount (Buyer's choice)

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
The Last Watch house (/houseface 166) is selling Golestandt remains @ 8plat atm, cheaper just to buy them and get a dragon trophy potion from a CM tbh :eek6:

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
The Last Watch house (/houseface 166) is selling Golestandt remains @ 8plat atm, cheaper just to buy them and get a dragon trophy potion from a CM tbh :eek6:

1: theres markup, 2: you need a potion AND a gem for the final trophy not just the potion. 3: I'm offering the complete thing for those that cba to get a lgm alchemist and sc to make ehm the ingredients for the trophy. 4: The price i payed for it.

But other then that, when i posted this TLW was selling their remains for 10p so my price has been lowered abit aswell.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I'm a LGM spellcrafter and will make this gem at material cost Oo

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No trashing other peoples auctions please!!!!! :touch: Do the decent thing and delete your posts please, he has the right to sell his items in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom