WTS Golden Spear Arti

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Gimmie an offer, am looking for a quick sale, so not looking for amazingly huge amount.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Or I found someone who wasn't a greedy jackass (think it was someone from Horde, props)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Prop no longer Horde, we can't have members not being greedy jackasses

serious note: takes about 15 minutes, 3 animists and a fopbot

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Prop no longer Horde, we can't have members not being greedy jackasses

serious note: takes about 15 minutes, 3 animists and a fopbot

I did it in like 5 minutes with 3 animists no bb two of the animists died though but thats not aa problem i still got the arti... all animists had MCL2

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
lol he wants a quick sale not daylight robbery

Like I give a fuck after the WW krew screwed me over...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I got mine for 2.5p.. but this was before Catacombs was released :D

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Gotrag said:
I did it in like 5 minutes with 3 animists no bb two of the animists died though but thats not aa problem i still got the arti... all animists had MCL2

pff still need 10 minutes to move the animist to the GS encounter without speed :<

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
pff still need 10 minutes to move the animist to the GS encounter without speed :<
More if theres pk'ers at the haven..

And about an hour if Odins are there.. who stick to you until you have no timer...!

.. Even when they've killed you 9 times before ..

(This is not a QQ! If you want to see some real QQ.. read some of Buffdaddy's posts)

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Ame is crying over me crying more than he can cry when there's something to cry about.

Cry me a river.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Fuddle said:
hmm that was aimed at ..... ?

I get CTD from our lil raid, you and everyone say it sells for 20plat easy, i say stick it on cm for 18plat, i find a buyer the next day for 19plat, but you have already sold it for 10plat...

Now I struggle to find a buyer for this replacement GS for 5plat!

I'll give you a guess who it's aimed at.

Wouldn't of posted it tbh, and shouldn't of, just causing conflict when the people im more wound up by is Bahu and Dan for interfering with any post I make. Granted you know me irl, don't mean you need an opinion on everything I post. :twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tsabo said:
I get CTD from our lil raid, you and everyone say it sells for 20plat easy, i say stick it on cm for 18plat, i find a buyer the next day for 19plat, but you have already sold it for 10plat...

Now I struggle to find a buyer for this replacement GS for 5plat!

I'll give you a guess who it's aimed at.

Wouldn't of posted it tbh, and shouldn't of, just causing conflict when the people im more wound up by is Bahu and Dan for interfering with any post I make. Granted you know me irl, don't mean you need an opinion on everything I post. :twak:

If anything my post "he wants a quick sale not daylight robbery" was telling fallycsymbol that his offer was way below the value of the artefact (trying to help you). not only have you misread that comment but CTD is never worth 20plat, we have farmed these before and they all go for about 10plat.

You asked fuddle to put the item on his house, if you did not want him to put a price on the item then you should have said, fuddle listed the item for the price we put CTD which is 10plat.

after what i can only imagine is your whining to fuddle he gave you a GS which is worth twice the amount of ctd. we're not here to rob you of any money nor spoil your attempts at selling the item...we did not actually need you to come when we farmed them but as an act of good faith we let you come along and earn some money.

how about i be a complete prick and say "well fuck you Tsabo dont come on our arte farming sessions and earn no money" but im a nice guy and would hope im still your friend. My intentions are good and im happy to divide the money i earn an extra way to help a friend.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Dude we didint meant to do u out of money, i belive it was just a mis communication on all of our parts.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo if these are your friends then there not trying to screw you over, and i know for a fact Bahumat would not do that, never meet or talked to tee other guy but i should imagne he wouldn't either

They are your friends they only posted here to try and help you

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
1. If it wasn't for me(the only lvl 50 ani that night) there would never of been an arti raid.

2. No I'm not interested in anymore arti raids with you lot as it all ends up being more hassel than it's worth.

3. I was told by every single one of you on the night that CTD was worth 18plat easily as there were NONE on the CMs, so I said, yer put it on the CM for 18plat. Don't start BSing that you didn't cause you did.

4. I'd rather you lot not interfere with my threads, if I think someone is offering a stupid price, I'm perfectly capable of telling them to fuck off myself. I don't need you lot to do it for me.

5. 'how about i be a complete prick and say "well fuck you Tsabo dont come on our arte farming sessions and earn no money"' You say this like I need your to help me get money, this I find fucking hilarious. As you know, I have plenty of chars available and can get money myself in a number of ways. Thankfully, they involve alot less hassle than doing it between 1 and 8 in the morning.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tsabo said:
3. I was told by every single one of you on the night that CTD was worth 18plat easily as there were NONE on the CMs, so I said, yer put it on the CM for 18plat. Don't start BSing that you didn't cause you did.
That's opinion not fact.

Tsabo said:
You say this like I need you to help me get money, this I find fucking hilarious. As you know, I have plenty of chars available and can get money myself in a number of ways. Thankfully, they involve alot less hassle than doing it between 1 and 8 in the morning.

my point was simply that we are happy for you to come and earn good money via farming, i never said that without our help you would have nothing, your twisting my words.

at the end of the day we only tried to help.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
That's opinion not fact.

It's both.

It was your, dans and fuddles opinion that CTD was worth 18plat.

It is also fact that you said that it was worth 18 plat.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Tsabo said:
It's both.

It was your, dans and fuddles opinion that CTD was worth 18plat.

It is also fact that you said that it was worth 18 plat.

i cant speak for fuddle and dan but i know i never said that. ctd goes for 10 plat and gs goes for about 20...give or take a few plat.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
i payed 3p for gs and 3p for ctd ??
big deal times change and farming to sell items aka i aint selling for that price again :)

The fact that i (we) me and pat had farmed another of both then was willing to give you either says something... if the item is really how much you think it is another trade will come along soon...

this taking digs at people is pointless, if we wanting to do you out of money you coulda got Band Of Stars and sorted out a SUPA trade with that :) :eek2:

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
gs goes for about 20...give or take a few plat.

1st 2 went for 18, now i sell them for 10-12

problem is people have caught on and the arti is never up now :(

QQ :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom