WTS Galla stuff

Event

Fledgling Freddie

Syrien

Fledgling Freddie
Event, please pm me if you log in, I am online now.
I might be on one of my alts: Gilmien, Anarang, Cerebrian :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
lol @ this tbh

i didnt spend months getting all my gear, to just sell it when toa comes, i will keep my fang, vwp, bow, everything, but i will still get all the new l33T Squalion only stuff when toa comes (if i cba to renew :D)

seems pointless how ppl spend endless hours in galla for GOOD items, then just go onto sell them, beacuse a few better things come out

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
not really, beacuse if people had common sense they wouldnt be buying galla stuff as toa's coming

Event

Fledgling Freddie
squalion - I usually get on with you but you have really pissed me off with your posts here m8.

Cant u just mind your own business?

fyi I have the maces on my bm which i am respeccing and the piercers were for my ranger which I have reluctantly decided to not take any further as I want to concentrate on 2 chars for toa - bard and bm.

Fang is still a fantastic wep which I worked damned hard to get and 10p is a pretty good price tbh.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
even after toa fang is still the slowest piercer in hib and very useful to have while waiting for the long haul to level any artifact.

Also the best possible senario for maximising the haste effect is a 2.2 speed with a 4.3 BMF fang and enough quick/haste/%speed to bring the 2.2 speed weapon to around 1.5 thus making the greatest differance in speeds between your 2 weapons.

However if you have chosen the crocs dagger as your off hand anyway the best haste effect that can be gotten will be from the 4.3 BMF.

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Event , gimme me that mace for 500g , u know u want to and we bards have to help each other , especially when we're poor

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Drummer said:
Event , gimme me that mace for 500g , u know u want to and we bards have to help each other , especially when we're poor
and since when are u back?

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Drummer said:

what mace u after m8?

Event

Fledgling Freddie
sorry but sold vwp in game i needed money fast and hard to track down peeps

Only maces and fang left

Syrien

Fledgling Freddie
Event you promised to sell VWP to me, then u sell to other, hmm. And we were in same guild not long time ago, shame on you.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Syrien said:
Event you promised to sell VWP to me, then u sell to other, hmm. And we were in same guild not long time ago, shame on you.
Agree, wasn't very nice tbh :(.

Drummer

Fledgling Freddie
Event said:
what mace u after m8?

Shadowed blackthorn mace , but i suppose my 500g offer is somewhat low :eek:

Enlighter : I might come back soonish :) just to drop by now and then

Event

Fledgling Freddie
syrien - i cant apologise enough but i was selling coz i desperately needed the money to pay for sc which i owed already. I was informed by one of your guildies that you werent that active so I had to sell it.

M8 u know me to be an honourable peep in game so plz accept my apologies - I know that is little consolation but I really mean it.

Allmighty

Fledgling Freddie
bm fang

i think i wanna buy it can u get in touch with me in game and we could get a resaonble price m8

in game as
Ihelpu
Avoidance
Ahelpinghand
Allmighty
Zerra
Annmarie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom