[WTS] Full skill respec stone

T

thorwyntf

Price is 4p, no auction.

Drop a line here if you want to buy it for that price. First one gets it.

L

lathonial

all these respec stones goin for 4p, seems its doubled over the last 2weeks.

F

Fagane

Nope,

Single respec is 2p, Full respec is 4p, RA respec is 3p. If you get it cheaper you are lucky, if you pay more you are "unlucky".

Fagane

I

iluvatur

bollocks, there not worth anything like that.

realm full respec = 3p max

realm single/ra =1.5 max

the people are asking for more cos dumbasses are willing to pay it.... it's not to say they worth that much.

i'll bide my time till i get one for that price thanks

K

Keogh

If someone is that desperate to change their spec then their worth whatever they are wiling to pay.

Even if the dragon was killed nightly I would doubt the value would drop too much cause theres plenty of people out there who want to respec. I know when I first started this game I knew nothing about how to spec any of my chars and stuck points in everything. Gimped my Necro till 40 respec and my Merc still has points in all specs.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by iluvatur

realm single/ra =1.5 max

To bad your not selling then

F

Fagane

Originally posted by iluvatur

realm single/ra =1.5 max

the people are asking for more cos dumbasses are willing to pay it.... it's not to say they worth that much.

i'll bide my time till i get one for that price thanks

Only fact is, I would only sell it for thoes prices to guildies (friends would get the stones for free). Here on barry, you never will get them for that price.

Still if you are selling them for that price, PM me please I buy them all instantly, and sell them for the prices above easily.

Fagane

T

thorwyntf

sold to -yoda-
will contact you later tonight or tomorrow (depending on when I´m getting home from work) :)

Y

-yoda-

ill be on most the night till about 1-2am... if im not on any of the chars listed below message any1 in LOD they will direct you to me if im on a alt or crafting :)

Users who are viewing this thread