WTS Full Skill Respec stone and RA respec stone

pahaa

Fledgling Freddie
as topic says, full respec stone and ra respec for sale :D
highest bid gets the stone ~~
msg me ingame @ torga

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
10s and a horse ticket valid only from Gna Faste to West Skona.

Take it, its the best deal ya gonna get!

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
pahaa said:
as topic says, full respec stone and ra respec for sale :D
highest bid gets the stone ~~
msg me ingame @ torga

not my thread but if i was u i would save it till after nf as you get a free respec and after about a month it will sell for lots trust me

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Shadster said:
not my thread but if i was u i would save it till after nf as you get a free respec and after about a month it will sell for lots trust me
Oh sorry, I thought he was joking, or hoping people are too stupid to know that in a couple of weeks we all get a free one of each, so trying to sell it on here is kinda dumb.

I hope you didnt pay good money for them, but as suggested, wait a few months and they (wont) might be worth something.

Oh, and all the summoners halls will be dropping RA stones, so thats worth squat soon too, should have sold em ages ago.

pahaa

Fledgling Freddie
there is always someone rich and stupid enough :D

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Oh sorry, I thought he was joking, or hoping people are too stupid to know that in a couple of weeks we all get a free one of each, so trying to sell it on here is kinda dumb.

I hope you didnt pay good money for them, but as suggested, wait a few months and they (wont) might be worth something.

Oh, and all the summoners halls will be dropping RA stones, so thats worth squat soon too, should have sold em ages ago.

You still repeatedly act rude. That an "old" priviledge? :|

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Lothandar said:
You still repeatedly act rude. That an "old" priviledge? :|
OK, ill try and be more helpful here.

To the seller: Dont sell them now, hang onto them till about xmas, when more new level 50s will want them and the prices will be back to normal (8-9p per full skill and 2p per RA). Your post with a :) made it look as if you were really kidding, or looking for some daft sap to purchase an item that in a couple of weeks would be redundant. You also made it look a joke by not posting in the trade forums.

To the buyer: Just beware that you are going to get a freebie skill and cheap RA stones in NF, buy them cheap for a good bargain, and sell them in 2 months for decent cash, nice investment if he sells them cheap enough. RAs wont be worth a lot because they drop quite well from any mob in the summoners halls in NF, and I can foresee many guilds farming them like mad.

To Lothander, Im not being rude, maybe a little abrupt in getting my point across, but in a realm full of greedy tight wads ready to rip off their own grannies for plats, id hate to see some sucker pay over the top for an item they get free in a couple of weeks.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Dont think stones will ever get back to 8-9 plat Whoodoo with regularly public Dragon Raids, once or twice a week + private raids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom