[WTS] Full respec stone

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
As Topic says WTS _Full_ Respec stone 7 P .

first 1 to PM me ingame gets it ! :cheers:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Dude...you made a major typo! You entered the price as 7p which is DOUBLE the amount they usually sell for. :eek7:

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Sissyfoo said:
Dude...you made a major typo! You entered the price as 7p which is DOUBLE the amount they usually sell for. :eek7:
Do a quick search on housing merchants - you wont find any selling for less (well not unless theyve been added in the last hour or so)

Its not THAT bad a price, Ive sold 1 for more ;)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Are you serious? :eek7: Before I left for America prices for stones were usually around 3-4p max! Now after 3 months they have shot through the roof? Jeez... :/

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Now sidi cant be farmed the go for more it seems

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Do a quick search on housing merchants - you wont find any selling for less (well not unless theyve been added in the last hour or so)

if u do a quick search u will see only HB house selling it at 10p :)
and as soon as a cheap stone pop up, it will be bought in no time
;) so they are doing a great deed

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Lireihuan said:
if u do a quick search u will see only HB house selling it at 10p :)
and as soon as a cheap stone pop up, it will be bought in no time
;) so they are doing a great deed

They've been there for ages on that house and I think it's rather a I-sell-it-for-this-price-if-someone-is-so-stupid-to-press-the-buy-button-or-is-desperate ;P

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Khalen said:
They've been there for ages on that house and I think it's rather a I-sell-it-for-this-price-if-someone-is-so-stupid-to-press-the-buy-button-or-is-desperate ;P

Valid information say that one of the stones got bought though. Someone very desperate I guess :D

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:

Draylor sells them for 10pp oO :p

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Mishy said:
Draylor sells them for 10pp oO :p
I put them on CM at "If your daft enough to offer me that price I wont refuse" prices rather than store them in vault. In reality theyre not for sale, just stored until I get around to trying some weird specs on a few alts.

Almost ready to respec my necro to deathservant, might respec a few other chars at some point too :)

Try putting respec stones on a housing merchant for 3-4p and see how long they last before selling - most sell in a few hours. Look at recent "respec for sale" threads here - theyre sold very quickly.

For whatever reason alot of people have stopped (or at least slowed down) in doing dragon raids. The demand for the stones appears to be as great (if not greater) than ever.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
I got loads of time to sell my stuff... if ppl wanna buy they do so... if they don´t ... well I can w8... :cheers:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Sold single line for 5 plat yesterday. Now that the dragon cannot be farmed as easily by tiny groups and focus is nerfed a bit, respec prices seem to have gone up.

Which in my mind is not entirely a bad thing, with the new merchant listings people are under cutting each others prices all the time, its nice some things can still hold a value.

Aussie

Banned
dragon cannot be farmed easy ? lol there have been 4 succesfull 3FG raids since patch.

about the stoneprice, omg i can't believe it. I gave my stones away to someone who needed it. 7p is completly rediculous but then again you do with it what you want . 15plat for the Golenstands Remains, I still can't believe you lottoed for an item to sell it while you know there are still guilds in the alliance who want that in their main guild house.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
dragon cannot be farmed easy ? lol there have been 4 succesfull 3FG raids since patch.

about the stoneprice, omg i can't believe it. I gave my stones away to someone who needed it. 7p is completly rediculous but then again you do with it what you want . 15plat for the Golenstands Remains, I still can't believe you lottoed for an item to sell it while you know there are still guilds in the alliance who want that in their main guild house.

oh fyi the remains wasn´t mine.... I didn´t win it... I never owned it... I just got asked if I could post it, cuz he don´t read here or post :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom