WTS following items

G

Graknak

it's a high lvl RoG so no doubt same colour as Arc crafted ones have. 99.99% that a RoG has the same colour as a crafted version arround the same lvl, never glows aswell
still it's a really nice RoG

I

ironhand

Azure Harmonic Blade - Minstrel
Sidi (non tlw)
100% Con/Dur/Qual
spd 3.3 16.5 DPS
Instr 4
Thrust 4
Stealth 3
Charisma 22
Dex/qui debuff

-------------------------------------

6.2p

A

Arnor

1.6p for rings or 1.3p

depends on if that doods sudden bump from 1.1 to 1.6 counts :eek:

N

Nuriko

Gimly's going to collect the friar robe on my behalf - hope that's ok. I'm out all tomorrow and he has to come buy stuff anyway :)

G

Gimly

Will be collecting the Friar robe for Nuriko as she will be out tomorrow, if thats ok? and ofc will pay you then to :)

I

ironhand

Originally posted by Gimly
Nurf post timings :D

Aye indeed, didnt have time to camp the forums before the closing time :p was out on the town lastnite so couldnt stay till 8pm. Bah :)

Enjoy :)

S

speshneeds

know this had ended, but does that bow look funky? or just boring old bow?

E

ele

Well done winners...see you at 9pm with my minstrel Scrubber at Lot 266

And yes arnor the bid for 1.5 stands as the increments are a 'minimum' increase..same as a RL auction. So have taken your bid of 1.6 plat as the winning bid.

G

Gimly

Originally posted by ironhand
Aye indeed, didnt have time to camp the forums before the closing time :p was out on the town lastnite so couldnt stay till 8pm. Bah :)

Enjoy :)

but you still managed to hold off bidding over the last days till just over the last hour :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by ele
And yes arnor the bid for 1.5 stands as the increments are a 'minimum' increase..same as a RL auction. So have taken your bid of 1.6 plat as the winning bid.

10-4

just please add "minimum" increment of X gold for your next auction :)

E

ele

its standard stuff tbh..and the reason i'm selling this stuff anyway is cos i'm quitting..so won't be any more misunderstandings..if you want to retract your bid i don't mind m8.

BTW you guys..having graphics probs and struggling to log in atm got an expert here trying to sort it out..hopefully very soon. If it takes too long can rearrange the trades another day.

G

Gimly

it seems you dont have a house anymore Oo only a stump in the ground here :<

A

Arnor

Originally posted by ele
its standard stuff tbh..and the reason i'm selling this stuff anyway is cos i'm quitting..so won't be any more misunderstandings..if you want to retract your bid i don't mind m8.

BTW you guys..having graphics probs and struggling to log in atm got an expert here trying to sort it out..hopefully very soon. If it takes too long can rearrange the trades another day.

kk

edit: also, tell us when your on

I

ironhand

but you still managed to hold off bidding over the last days till just over the last hour :p

Aye well tbh its a nice enough item an all, but it only has 35 imbue points, which for an MP isnt great. Has a nice blue glow effect if i remember rightly and also a nice stat debuff proc which is very nice i think, specially vs SBs :) And dunno if i wanted to pay more than the 6p u put down that why i only went 6.2 ><

E

ele

Right guys....finally back online..had to update my operating system from Windows 98 to XP cos of a continuing rendering failure on Cam start up.

OK..Are you all still wanting the items? if not please let me know so i can make them available to the next highest bidder..I will be online tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 9 pm GMT for those who are still requiring items.

Once again sorry...was a technical problem out of my control. :(

E

ele

it seems you dont have a house anymore Oo only a stump in the ground here :<

seems you're at the wrong house then i guess :) I quote from an earlier post..Nappa/Lot 266 my minstrel Scrubber has the items.

N

Nuriko

Yep, I'd still like the robe! Bug my guild to remind me if I'm not there paying up :)

E

ele

OK still have Aoln to pick up the Stilletto, Arnor to pick up the Rings and Old Bubble to pick up the staff.

Please let me know if you still require these items..will be online tomorrow night (Wednesday) 8.45pm - 9.15 pm GMT Goth vault for you to be able to collect as I have sold my house now.

E

ele

Bubble, Aoln still waiting to hear from you 2. I'll give you another couple of days to PM me to arrange collection then they go up for re-auction or to last highest bidder. Need to put closure on this account

Users who are viewing this thread