Starting price: 2p
Increase: 100g
Buyout: 3.5p

----------------------------

Ends friday this week ;)

>>>All non-tlw, etc etc<<<

S

speshneeds

(boots and gloves can be got on tlw raids in 2nd round lotto for no mod loss, just fyi)

B

bitteliten

The 5 plats we were gonna trade. I gave u 5p but got nothing back. And why dont u answer your PMs ?

X

Xravius

Originally posted by bitteliten
The 5 plats we were gonna trade. I gave u 5p but got nothing back. And why dont u answer your PMs ?

Err I recieved 5p on alb/pryd..hmm..i gave u the money on exc/tree-hugger..and I never really check my PMs :eek:

B

bitteliten

what char did u give the cash to cause i never got any cash with bitteliten

X

Xravius

Bitteliiitenss Marsipansrizz or something

night night

B

bitteliten

scammer alert

do not trade with this guy. he just scammed me for 5p. if someone know the name of his main char i would really like to know it so no one else have to give cash to this asshole.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Report the char and trade to goa, they will ban him.

Don't tell me they don't, they already banned the guy who scammed dreami's weap :I

afaik ^^

H

Huntingtons

lol imofyitbh scammers are teh best!
People who get scammed are stupid imo... most of em anyway...or to naive

X

Xravius

LOL, funny guy tbh.. Silly f|_|ck, I gave you 5p on hib/exc for 5p on alb/pry, how is that a scam? totally equal for all I can see, get a life, d00d.

B

bitteliten

no you never gave me any cash. waited 1.5 hour for you.

B

bitteliten

the best part is that u got the nerve to come here and claim u gave me the cash. do like all the other scammers and plz just fuck off to the little hole you crawled out of!

T

Talen

Anyway, unless you give him the money then GOA will resolve everything by checking logs and IF you are found lying then they will prolly ban your arse ~~

So... If I were you, I would give him his money :eek:

X

Xravius

lol jesus christ, i have gave him the damn money..sure..go ahead and report me to GOA, let them read the chat.logs.. then they will see YOU are lying, get a life.

B

bitteliten

give me the name of the char you say you gave me the money with and ill ask goa to check it then.

F

Flesh

He gave the money to Lochlyessa, then she scammed you m8.

X

Xravius

Originally posted by bitteliten
give me the name of the char you say you gave me the money with and ill ask goa to check it then.

Urr, no? Do as someone told you and they can check trade logs, kthxbye.

B

bitteliten

Why cant you give me the name of the char you say that you gave me the money with? Then i can give that name to goa and ask if they can check if there has been a transfer between the two chars. They need some names so they can check the logs.

T

Talen

Originally posted by Xravius
Urr, no? Do as someone told you and they can check trade logs, kthxbye.

Hehe... This reminds me of a classic thread where someone did EVERYTHING to deny his account being bought etc, the pattern that occurs in this thread is close to the same. (Although buying a account and scamming people are at different levels imo)

"AMAGAD I REALLY DID GIVE YOU TEH MONEY, ALTHOUGH I DONT KNOW TO WHICH CHAR AND WHEN AND IF I REALLY DID IT"

Get a grip. Not like it would take you more then a few seconds to tell everyone which char you (according to you ofc) gave the money to. But instead you resist to co-operate which only makes you look more guilty. But that's of course assuming you have nothing to hide... :p

X

Xravius

I received the money as Slashandsmash on Pryd/alb.
I delivered the money to Bittelitens <second name begins with M>
I then get accused of scamming.
I cba to type anymore, lol.

B

bitteliten

no i gave the cash to apolia or something like that. And u still dont want to give me the name on excal. And bittelitens is the name of my alb char not hib

E

Ezeine

Xravius, just return the money. Scammers get burned.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Yep, I second what Eze said.

Toa's a friend, he's not bullshitting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom