[WTS] EBOP (lightsabre)

Q

quiescent

Hiya folks after a long awol I'm back and need some cash to finish my final sc template off.

I have an EBOP (legion lightsabre) sitting around collecting dust and so I wanna sell it...

ensorc_blade_of_power_mid.jpg

Anybody interested?

Q

quiescent

Hey brunore how's it going? :)

Oh and tbh I'm not sure of the price at all... I looked around some old posts on bw using the search function and people said around 25p due to basically no one selling it.

That's the whole problem here with posting and not knowing the price you can easily get the wrong end of the deal :|

How much are you willing to pay?

Oh, and in the meantime if anybody has sold or bought an EBOP... please post here with the price.

Regards,

K

knackor(MID)

hey quies m8 ;)
ive got around 2p if your willing to sell for that much? :p
and could prolly get a bit more when i get my malmo drops + otehrs stuff salvaged ^_^

Q

quiescent

Originally posted by -ElemenT-
25p, lol.

Use the search functions and type "ebop", then look for the posts that clearly document this.

Don't just post farm with unwitty and bland responses to try and make it look like you're somebody of stature, zzz.

M

mordia

Originally posted by quiescent
Use the search functions and type "ebop", then look for the posts that clearly document this.

Don't just post farm with unwitty and bland responses to try and make it look like you're somebody of stature, zzz.

It was in time before spellcrafting, now a its all different. Its 27 imbue poits so even without overcharge a 99 qua lvl 51 crafted sword would be better so basicly only value it has, is its looks.

J

Jeron

First person to pm me in-game can have mine for 6p :)

Q

quiescent

mine is still for sale standing at 7p, pay no heed to the trade stealing hitler.

K

Krakatau

If looks could kill, then that sword is a killer :cool:

D

Damon_D

With cash I presume... Guesse a GG SB cloak should cost 50p atleast now , compared to the price of that sword.. I might even sell for that....

Q

quiescent

BUMP GLOWY LIGHTSABRE I NEED MONEY WAAAAAAAAAH

R

rokan

110g and one copper.

Or maybe trade it to Legion axe! o_O

Q

quiescent

It's still for sale btw, please stop the unhelpful posts :(

Z

Zii

face it no one is gonna buy it for such a insane price unless they really have to many cash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom