Dragon Shadow Great Hammer 16.5dps, 5.6spd, 100% quality, 35% bonus
+5 Hammer, +3 Parry, +6% energy, +6% body
65 pt lifetap proc (cold)
Start price 15p
buyout 25p
Action ends saturday evning sometimes.

A

Allways_

lol.. why isnt there anyone that wanna buy now? everyone always ask for this hammer :)

C

cha0tic

too xpensive, u can buy the Icy Great Hammer for 6 p and is the same:

DPS: 16.50
Delay: 5.00
Magical Bonuses:

Slash Resist: 6%
Cold Resist: 6%
Hammer: +6 pts
Heat Resist: 6%

Magical Ability:
Function: Lifedrain
Damage: 65
Target: Targetted
Range: 300
Cast Time: instant
Damage Type: Cold

N

niffo

Maybe cause some ppl just buy an MP hammer and get it crafted!!

A

Allways_

i know - but still.. so many ppl asking for it.. and when there comes a thread, no one is interested :|

I

Iri

From what i've seen ppl dont really bid 20-25p on Foeslayers/DS Great Weapons/savagevests etc any longer. Would guess most ppl that has that kind of money already got the items they want, im sure lots of ppl would still want that hammer but not so sure they are willing to pay that much...

A

Allways_

Originally posted by Iri
From what i've seen ppl dont really bid 20-25p on Foeslayers/DS Great Weapons/savagevests etc any longer. Would guess most ppl that has that kind of money already got the items they want, im sure lots of ppl would still want that hammer but not so sure they are willing to pay that much...

Indeed.. 20p+ is alot for 1 weapon... But its still the best hammer in midgard..

N

nott

From 1.65 patchnotes:

- We have changed the few Midgard items in the game that were slower than 5.5 seconds to restrict them from Savage use. Savages who already own one of these weapons at the time of this patch will not be affected by this change. However, any weapon that has a delay slower than 5.5 seconds has been replaced in all future drops in the game with an identical version that will not allow savages to equip the new item.

This should be very valuable to a hammerusing two-hand savage.

S

sunshine_shoppe

Originally posted by sorusi
2h savage is crap tho compared to hth :>

+ 2h savages takes WS nerf in same patch that nerf the 5.high_decimal weapons from savage use, in good ole mythic tradition nerfs clump together resulting in overcompensation.

M

maitheskald

okay, lets chance price now then.
there are a bid on 10p

lets say buyout on 15p
and auction close still saturday sometime.
online on Frits today

S

splash0r

this hammul is teh pwn diffrence between 5.0 and 5.6 is alot

Users who are viewing this thread