[WTS] Claw, Fang + more!

W

wyleia

/houseface 3234 in meath
page full of fresh galla items including claw, fang, vine covered sword, vine covered trident, other misc sword/maces, some misc armour. braided ivy jewel etc, come have a look :)

be sure toi check the other houses in the village for other nice galla items as well :)

S

Shrye

Sigh, why can't people just post prices, it requires such little efford... Usually just means that the stuff is overpriced and it ain't worth bothering to even check it.

I

immu

i dont mind the running, its the not being able to use a teleporter that pisses me off

O

old.Xanthian

25p fang
6p claw.

if your interested :)

W

wyleia

Originally posted by Shrye
Sigh, why can't people just post prices, it requires such little efford... Usually just means that the stuff is overpriced and it ain't worth bothering to even check it.
#

20 galla items on vendor, the rest of the vendor is full... OFC i want people to come lok at my vendor might be other stuff they wanna buy off of it.. doh

W

Wot-do

Originally posted by wyleia
#

20 galla items on vendor, the rest of the vendor is full... OFC i want people to come lok at my vendor might be other stuff they wanna buy off of it.. doh

owned shrye xD

S

Shrye

Originally posted by Wot-do
owned shrye xD

Nevah! :x

Originally posted by wyleia

Then list it too? :p ... I, for one, enjoy reading through the stuff people are selling. Sucks being an impulsive buyer, bid/buy-out something and then later figure out there was no real need for it in the first place ^^

W

wyleia

come by my house and list all 100 items for sale then please :)
20 galla items 80 other misc items :)

S

Shrye

You'll share the profit with me then? :D

... guess I had it a bit easier, only 2 pages of stuff and the rest was 3gold/3plat potions, right Sharp ^^

W

wyleia

80 items are rog items, prince stuff, sheeroe hill stuff.. stuff that is too nice to be salvaged or sold to merchant.. no crafted stuff on merchant...

Users who are viewing this thread