[WTS] Celestial Warchain Hauberk a.k.a. Sidi Cleric Hauberk

G

Garaen

Nooo! Don't buy it from Chodax, he's going to be richer than me again :p

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by undyingangel
aye u willing 2 trade FDD + 10p for it ? would pay more but im poor atm lol.. let me know i could proberly go FDD+15p and throw in some other sidi items lol.. =D

and WTF @ old.windforce need it for ur BB how ****ing sad imo.. get the epic one.. much more useful for a cleric that go's RvR imo.. anyway.. but mabey that is just me ;)

Milkybar 50 Cleric

Well I want a minimum of 20p and I have had a private bid of 22p which includes cash and items. So your first offer is under value but your second might be do-able depending on what else you have to offer.

U

undyingangel

Originally posted by cHodAX
Dura and Con on them? If high I would be prepared to value your overall bid at 25p.

as u said it was overall 25p.. wouldnt that beat the 22p ingame bid.. if not I can throw in a Sidi thurg crown and a stable minds eye.. very popular items <cough> ;)

anyway msg me in game we can talk

Milkybar 50 cleric
Dominos 48ish Infi
Milkysfriar 20ish
Enterthe 24 (battle ground gimp)

F

Flesh

aye u willing 2 trade FDD + 10p for it ? would pay more but im poor atm lol.. let me know i could proberly go FDD+15p and throw in some other sidi items lol.. =D

and WTF @ old.windforce need it for ur BB how ****ing sad imo.. get the epic one.. much more useful for a cleric that go's RvR imo.. anyway.. but mabey that is just me ;)

Milkybar 50 Cleric
LOL M8 XDDDD
I'd rather have Olezdad's buffbot in any RvR group then you. :(

U

undyingangel

Originally posted by Flesh
LOL M8 XDDDD
I'd rather have Olezdad's buffbot in any RvR group then you. :(

U call that an insault ?

Ur just still gutted 'casue i wouldnt give u the FDD for some crap u wanted 2 get rid off /laugh in ur face

C

cHodAX

as u said it was overall 25p.. wouldnt that beat the 22p ingame bid..

I made a mistake when I posted that, was drunk and read your post as having 2 FDD. A friend pointed out today that the bid was infact just a single FDD plus 10p which I can't value at 25p sadly bud judging by the price the FDD's are available for on Consignment merchants atm. Sorry for messing you about but I overvalued your bid, as I already have the crown and the tincture I don't really need another. So, I am extending the auction by 2 days and I am still open to part exchange offers. Again, I am very sorry ofr any confusion caused.

O

old.windforce

i think i get respect irl if i use sidi bp on buffbot :(

if not, never mind

Users who are viewing this thread