Wts Cb

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
Ceremonial Bracer arti.

PM me here or in game as Tsang or Elftor.

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
Still looking to sell, price is 15p, the other deal didnt come through for reasons unknown to me. PM me here or ingame where I will be on Tsang.

Everz

FH is my second home
13p for an arti that easy done with a mana chant/ment + bot :p !

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
To bad drop rate is like 1 out of 10 or something..did it 4 times today no drop :flame:

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
respawn is max 10mins , wich means it can take max 100mins to get it

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
10 min? lol no..its more like 1 hour.. or total random :)

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
the respawn was changed with catacombs, used to be random 10-20 mins most times, but now even waiting an hour doesnt gaurantee a pop.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
nothing was changed with catacombs but there is changes with 1.74....

Artifact Notes

- In response to player feedback, the artifacts that previously had less than a 50% chance to drop will now drop with almost every successful completion of the encounter. In some cases the spawn rate for the encounter has been decreased to balance the higher drop rate of the artifacts. The artifacts affected include Healer's Embrace, Ceremonial Bracer, Crocodile Tear Ring, Band of Stars, Scorpion Tail Ring, Scepter of the Meritorius, Eerie Darkness Stone, Traitor's dagger and Cloudsong.

- Artifact scrolls in Volcanus have been redistributed and the drop rates increased. Siam-he up to level fifty now have a chance to drop any Volcanus scroll one. Siam-he and taurs level fifty-five and greater have a chance to drop any page of the Volcanus scrolls.

- Artifact scrolls in Aerus have been redistributed and the drop rates increased. Centaurs and cyclops now have a chance to drop any page of the Aerus scrolls.

- The final named monster for each master level encounter will now drop a random scroll from their region. Draco will drop three scrolls from Aerus.

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
Respawn rate on melos CB was changed with catacombs, it used to be max 30 minutes respawn, now it's 1 hour+ like the Naxos and skyros.
I've killed as many as 13 befor one CB has dropped for me after the patch.
So 15p is not really expensive at all in my opinion.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
@ Elftor, how about battler 3/3 for the CB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom