64 pt targeted matter dmg-over-time proc
Check out a pic here

Bidding starts at 15p.
Bidding closes in 5 days.
Buyout at 20p.
Regards, Glottis

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Do you really expect ppl to pay this much money for a person that propably will have used this item????

having a scout as alt will not let you sell this item as unused..... unless you would have a guaranty

and tbh...isn't it about time ppl got their heads out of the clouds on the prices on sidi stuff????
:twak:

general info to ppl buying sidi stuff.

Most itmes have been repaired several times... this is untracable atm... the bonus is gone, so as soon as you repair the item it will start losing Dur.
:puke: :puke: :puke:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I'm very aware that an mp item (or 99% qua), such as this, has a bonus.
This means that while a 98% items or below starts out at 100% durability, the 99% or mp item starts out with a durability from around 110% (I'm not sure on that number, but above the 100%). This means you can repair several times before the durability will drop below 100%.

If you read back I did not say anywhere it has never been used. I did use it in rvr several times, but fact is I hardly play my scout anymore, and the durability of the item is still way beyond 100% (maybe repaired 2 times).
I'm also willing to offer a guarantee that the next couple of repairs will not make it drop below 100% dur.

But why do you come here with all :puke: smileys?
Acting like I'm ripping someone off. If you think the price is too high, so be it.
Don't buy it.
Regards, Glottis

tvez

Fledgling Freddie
Lo m8 plz pm me in game i got a offer... might not like it but u can always try... pm me as fast as u can....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
/tve - necro
/tvez - scout

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom