[WTS] Band of Ice and Cloak of Icy Vigor

Isileth

Fledgling Freddie
Selling these auction style :) Start bid for each is 700 gold, raise in 50 g increaments minimum please. Will close auction on sunday at 15:00 CET, both items are unused.

Band of Ice - ring
Cold/heat/Spirit 6%
Constitution 13

Cloak of Icy Vigor - hooded
Hits 48
Dexterity/constitution 18
Slash 7%

Isileth

Fledgling Freddie
Something has come up so I have to close the auction earlier then I first said, I will end it at 13:00 CET instead of 15:00 on sunday. We can arrange transfers around that time or later sunday evening, or at another point that we can agree on :)

Isileth

Fledgling Freddie
Auction closed. BoI goes to Shan for 1p 550g and cloak to Jimmae for 700 g. I'm online as either Moried or Isileth, who is your ingame character Shan?

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Isileth said:
Auction closed. BoI goes to Shan for 1p 550g and cloak to Jimmae for 700 g. I'm online as either Moried or Isileth, who is your ingame character Shan?

Ingame chars: Vim, Kauhu (Online with Kauhu, just /send you).
Is it ok that we meet around 18:30CET in Aegir? Im in DF group atm with Kauhu, and gotta log in 1 hour or so. Then will be away for couple hours. Im picking Kauhu's SC around 18:30CET with Vim from Aegir so it would be good time..

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
looked for you online tonight, didnt spot you

mainly online as my savage, Timmae, atm.

lator

Fledgling Freddie
Kauhu/Vim will be online tonight 17CET-23CET as we are having fixed exping then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom