+4 thrust, +4 parry, +22 dex, +15 qui
procs a 75 value self AF buff
starting price - 5plat (buyout 12 plat)

Non TLW
Never been used.
Reserve right not to sell.

G

Graknak

starting at 5p then, just doing it for the looks this time, teh proc stinks o_O (thrust saracen pally pwns btw)

G

Graknak

5.6p but i doubt this is still on since i had to dig up this thread 5 pages down ><

O

old.GeForce

tbh, its the only decent tank thruster available from sidi, and quite rare in dropping off crypt lord (the raids I've been anyway)

worth more that 5-6p, more 8-10p its worth and I'd advise you don't sell under it. :p

G

Graknak

Originally posted by old.GeForce
tbh, its the only decent tank thruster available from sidi, and quite rare in dropping off crypt lord (the raids I've been anyway)

worth more that 5-6p, more 8-10p its worth and I'd advise you don't sell under it. :p

Thats why it's been sold for 5p the last few weeks ^^
btw the proc stinks as any decent tank has a BB or cleric arround him anyway for a +Af buff and you can craft even better stats (2x+4skill and 2x+22stat) on a MP item which you can make with a better proc for a lesser price, so technically yer buying it just for looks ^^, but besides that this thread is old as hell and the ingame Blissy != this Blissy so.....

O

old.GeForce

Originally posted by Graknak
btw the proc stinks as any decent tank has a BB or cleric arround him anyway for a +Af buff and you can craft even better stats (2x+4skill and 2x+22stat) on a MP item which you can make with a better proc for a lesser price, so technically yer buying it just for looks ^^, but besides that this thread is old as hell and the ingame Blissy != this Blissy so.....

now, after saying all that you still place bids for it, honestly cuth, thou should know better :rolleyes:

and the fact that nearly every thread selling a ADR, you have tried and failed to get one- usually backing out or giving an excuse about the proc or something about the weapon

cheap- but nice try trying to get a nice weapon for a bargin price :p

G

Graknak

now, after saying all that you still place bids for it, honestly cuth, thou should know better :rolleyes:

and the fact that nearly every thread selling a ADR, you have tried and failed to get one- usually backing out or giving an excuse about the proc or something about the weapon

cheap- but nice try trying to get a nice weapon for a bargin price :p

I just want something for looks thats all, hence me not paying much since it simply isn't worth that much, if it wasn't for the looks i wouldn't even want it, can get a MP sc'ed G-rapier with +4 thrust/Shield +22dex/qui with a proc of my choice for about 3p-3.5p so :sleeping: to your :rolleyes: and :p

B

blissy

Originally posted by Graknak

fyi I am still selling, but not for 5.6 If you want it make a higher offer.

G

Garok

6 plat ... but wil not pay anymore ..

With TOA around the courner dont think Sidi items are worth as much as they were 2 mounths ago

Contact Razerz in game ..

X

Xravius

Originally posted by Garok
6 plat ... but wil not pay anymore ..

With TOA around the courner dont think Sidi items are worth as much as they were 2 mounths ago

Contact Razerz in game ..

Sold mine for 7.5p and 250 dias only last week, unused etc.

G

Graknak

:kissit: to your :sleeping:

:p

:bore: to your :kissit: and :p

:rolleyes:

oh, and a friendly bump for Blissy :D

G

Garok

Well who ever bought that for 7.5plat and 250 dimonds is either Rich or Stupid tbh

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Garok
Well who ever bought that for 7.5plat and 250 dimonds is either Rich or Stupid tbh

Stupid tbh ^^

UV of ADR: 64.7 (2x +4skill, +22stat, +15stat)
UV of MP sc'd: 69.3 ( 2x +4skill, 2x +22stat)

Pros of ADR: Looks
Cons of ADR: Crap proc of +75AF

Pros of MP sc'd: Any proc you can get yer hands on
Cons of MP sc'd: Looks

Need i say more? :rolleyes:

G

Garok

Just remember when TOA comes out u can get this ...

1h Trust 16.5dps 4.1spd.. and Looks like a Posh chip fork

Spear of Kings

+4% Slash
+4%Thrust
+4%Crush
+4%Body
+4%Matter
+4% Spirit
+5 Fatigue (Increases end pool)
+40 hitpoint cap
+5% Weapon Speed
50% Abs Proc lasts one minute and procs one in three swings (The 50% abs proc takes 50% of the bonus to opponents styled damage, for example if someone hits you for +100 because of a style (not resists or base damage) the spears proc will absorb 50 damage. There is no cap to how much it will absorb, it just lasts a minute.

Ability
Aura of Kings
5% bonus to total hitpoints and armorfactor to ALL Realmmates within 1500 units of the holder of the spear.

G

Graknak

looks nice but it seems the aura is bugged atm and not doing anything

Users who are viewing this thread