Rejuv 3
Dex 18
Slash 8%
startbid 1p raises with 100g
buyout 2p SOLD

Bidding ends Wednesday night

D

Delket

would appreciate people not selling what is 1 of only 4 100% drops from my raids.
Im not gonna ban anyone like sidi raids but im sure some people could use drops like this and to see them in an auction a week later is disheartening.
At least have the curteosy to say your gonna flog it if you win bid, that way people truely wanting stuff can say as much. If everyone wants to flog it so be it

C

cHodAX

Would like to add this point, the stats on 'most' dragon drops atm are poor and don't really fit into most people's templates. However, when the drops get upgraded in a future patch I demand a system similiar to Sidi to be implemented. Everything he drops will then be useful to someone on the raid and I will freakout if people are selling those drops. TLW system has proved to be a real winner, very rarely are items sold which is how it should be.

C

[Cinderella]

Originally posted by Delket
would appreciate people not selling what is 1 of only 4 100% drops from my raids.
Im not gonna ban anyone like sidi raids but im sure some people could use drops like this and to see them in an auction a week later is disheartening.
At least have the curteosy to say your gonna flog it if you win bid, that way people truely wanting stuff can say as much. If everyone wants to flog it so be it

delket this bp was traded to me for mpboots so nothing i rolled for

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
when the drops get upgraded in a future patch I demand a system similiar to Sidi to be implemented. Everything he drops will then be useful to someone on the raid and I will freakout if people are selling those drops. TLW system has proved to be a real winner, very rarely are items sold which is how it should be.

Only a few drops get "upgraded" and we get a few new ones :E

T

Tendril

Hmm, 3.2p Dragon BP :p Cindeeeers! you know you want to sell it to me :)

T

Tendril

Ciiiiiiiiiiiiinders! :D Sell the BP to me :)

- I bid 3.4plat for the Bp..

Go awn, you know you want to /hug :p

T

Tendril

lol double post, first one didn't show up, thought i had cancelled it or something :d

C

[Cinderella]

Originally posted by Tendril
lol double post, first one didn't show up, thought i had cancelled it or something :d

:ROFLMAO:

T

Tendril

omg there back, cinders playing tricks on me! :(

<runs and cries in the corner>

T

Tendril

Grrrr!! they've gone again, i give up. Cinders, i'll msg you in-game, don't sell that bp til i msg you :p

D

Delket

yes chod, but would like to get people in frame of mind for that

B

bigchief

Tendril isnt the point of an auction that anyone can bid, not that if you want it you msg someone ingame and buy it there which you seem to be doing on quite a few threads ;o

C

[Cinderella]

no worries the action ends at wednesday as was said. he can message his bid to me then i will inform about it here.

T

Tendril

bigchief : Tendril isnt the point of an auction that anyone can bid, not that if you want it you msg someone ingame and buy it there which you seem to be doing on quite a few threads ;o

I simply put that, as my BW a/c has been playing up recently, and i will msg cinders in game with my bid for the bp as my b/w accont is messing me about... :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread