WTS: Ace of Portals (Twilight's Hammer)

Afran

Part of the furniture
As topic says, selling Ace of Portals, /w Afran in-game or reply/pm me on FH. Will sell to alliance or horde but will cost slightly more if you're alliance.

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
dont want to buy but a question

what are these parts i see them for sale and peeps /yell or /3 (trade) but what do they do ? i notice there are sets to get, but what purpose do they serve ? what do u get at the end ? please let me know as if they are of us for a rogue, hunter or mage (toons im using atm, but mainly rogue)

Afran

Part of the furniture
Bone's said:
what are these parts i see them for sale and peeps /yell or /3 (trade) but what do they do ? i notice there are sets to get, but what purpose do they serve ? what do u get at the end ? please let me know as if they are of us for a rogue, hunter or mage (toons im using atm, but mainly rogue)
Each set of cards can be combined into a certain deck, that deck is handed in at the Darkmoon Faire, and you get an epic trinket depending on which deck it is you have.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Not worth the bother to be honest, i'll stick with my Blackhand's Breadth and PvP trinket, the Portals set gives you a trinket that has a 10% chance of returning you to life with 20 health and 20 mana, Soulstone style, i.e it gives you another button on the 'release' dialogue window when you die.

It could be useful in some situations but its too random to rely on, mid battle with a boss in any of the instances you will just insta die again due to AE attacks, in PvP it takes seconds to rez at a healer anyway with FULL life and mana.

The only one i'd consider is the melee damage one, i think its a 200-300hp proc, Beasts pack? To replace Blackhand but I still think the 2% to crit for a Warrior is probably better..

Afran

Part of the furniture
Gef said:
Not worth the bother to be honest, i'll stick with my Blackhand's Breadth and PvP trinket, the Portals set gives you a trinket that has a 10% chance of returning you to life with 20 health and 20 mana, Soulstone style, i.e it gives you another button on the 'release' dialogue window when you die.

It could be useful in some situations but its too random to rely on, mid battle with a boss in any of the instances you will just insta die again due to AE attacks, in PvP it takes seconds to rez at a healer anyway with FULL life and mana.

The only one i'd consider is the melee damage one, i think its a 200-300hp proc, Beasts pack? To replace Blackhand but I still think the 2% to crit for a Warrior is probably better..
There's no such thing as 200-300hp proc. There's 200-300 nature damage (chance on hit with melee, this is maelstrom - elementals deck), and a healing trinket which does 125-170 iiirc, that's warlords deck.

I'd take the heal trinket over pvp trinket any day, unless in WSG (poly is annoying as fuck there.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom