[WTS] 25x Full Skill Respec Stones, 25 RA Respec Stones, Dragon Remains

K

Kicks

nice, started seeing death spam at dragon around 5pm so guess thats when it started. Obviously you were done by 7pm has he had re-popped and done a fly-by at War Shades :(

F

Faeldawn

You killed him with 3fg?

Damn, thats impressive, even with him bein a lil gimped, killin him with 3fg is a massive achievement, wtg! :D

:clap: :clap: :great: :clap: :clap:

G

Glyph_mid

Dragon is pretty easy, the less ppl, the easier he is

But its still fun to rip him apart with 3fgs, done it a few times on prydwen, runover :)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Glyph_mid
Dragon is pretty easy, the less ppl, the easier he is

But its still fun to rip him apart with 3fgs, done it a few times on prydwen, runover :)

you know the hib dragon is a helluva lot harder than the mid/alb dragon right?

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by ab_fluid
you know the hib dragon is a helluva lot harder than the mid/alb dragon right?

wrong.
All dragons are the same in difficult level.
And dragon 3fg raid is like the only pve raid i like :>
Lead the first 3ones fg on mid/pryd myself :>

Just easy when ppl know what to do, and got a right setup.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
wrong.

lol I can assure you this is not the case, alb dragon can be killed with 1fg, you try and do that with hib dragon.

V

Vantros

ahhh so u had other peeps than vgn in on it... well gratz anyway...

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by Tyka
lol I can assure you this is not the case, alb dragon can be killed with 1fg, you try and do that with hib dragon.

Im no expert in Dragons and i think killing the dragon with 3 fgs are really nice, but alb got other classes such as Pala who are a key class in 1fg raid :)

Such strong PvE albs :)

X

xfear

good job saadyst & company , u did a good work, and were the first ones doing it :)

T

Tyka

Respec stones will be available on house 3239 Consignment merchant tonight, when I've figured out wich stone is wich etc.

A

ab_fluid

wrong.

Wrong, so insanely wrong, i've raided dragon on all 3 servers within the last 2 patches, alb is easiest (1fg) mids next (2-3fg) and hib just pisses on them and this is the lowest number its been killed with to my knowledge.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by Tyka

What another person said, why albs can do it with 1fg, is cause they got the better pve classes for it.

T

Tyka

What another person said, why albs can do it with 1fg, is cause they got the better pve classes for it.

So hibs excal can do it with 1fg as long as we get a few alb classes? Ok got it m8... lol

S

Shrye

Yeah, people always goes for hib dragon on ie. PvP server, because it's SO easy ^^

(since it's you we're talking about tho, Blejs, I'll give ya a key-word: "sarcasm").

V

VodkaFairy

lol

why do people make such a big deal out of vgn killing the dragon? It's a good job, something they earn respect for. It's not really a reason to whine or anything :p

Maybe the alb dragon is as hard as the hib one, who cares, just look at how often the dragon dies on hib/excal. Saadyst was responsible for his deaths the past.. err.. months? Say grats and go on to the next thread :p

C

chrstffr

Originally posted by Vantros
ahhh so u had other peeps than vgn in on it... well gratz anyway...

4 outsiders if my memory aint failing me.

O

old.Reno

Some insane/determent US hibs killed Hib dragon with I think 10 ppl.
I cba to search for the thread on vnboard, but it should on there somewhere.

Danita

M

Mid_Blejsarus

grats! omfg so uber!! i worship you so much!!
So skilleeeeeeeeeed!! Now.. :X

T

Temar

full respec stone....

i think i would like to buy a full respec stone m8, but we need to talkover the price abit ingame, can you PM: Temar or Garnakt for further talking on the stone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom