WTH : Albion Spellcrafter

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Want to hire - the services of an Albion spellcrafter

Looking to spellcraft 5 armor pieces with a 5.5 overcharge (i think 3xMP, 2x99)

I notice some players have "email here for SC order" in your sig, but wonder how many of those would actively take an order, if you are a SC'er in alb and could let me knwo (via PM if needed) how much you would charge for this please contact me.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
PM me in game when i have some spare time(maybe after dragon)

Spellcrafting level 51 items takes a long time, so expect to have to wait with me for an hour or 2 for your item to be done.

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
taking orders aswell <steals order from bubble>

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
PM me in game when i have some spare time(maybe after dragon)

Spellcrafting level 51 items takes a long time, so expect to have to wait with me for an hour or 2 for your item to be done.

Thanks bubble ill do that - still need to get some studded but have the template sorted.

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
Same here, in that I do actively take orders. Not seeking to steal this one, so I'll leave you with Bubble. Just for future, general reference.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
SC'ing MP armor/weapons with 5.5pt OC is faster than 99% qua items tho!

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
you can do 6 pieces of MP in 1h tbh

you just have to build up the right routine

Splendid

Fledgling Freddie
I am also looking for some 1 to Sc my suit-pm here if some 1 can do it as i am norm playing mid exc:)

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
SC'ing MP armor/weapons with 5.5pt OC is faster than 99% qua items tho!

erm..... and why would it be that? still gonna use the same gems and qua for 5.5 OC, dont matter if it 99% or 100% armor/weapons you imbrue it on :)

Just my 0.05 euro

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Gizmo said:
erm..... and why would it be that? still gonna use the same gems and qua for 5.5 OC, dont matter if it 99% or 100% armor/weapons you imbrue it on :)
and that's where you are WRONG ... for MP armor you can use slightly lower quality gems because the quality of the armor compensates a lot :m00:

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
and that's where you are WRONG ... for MP armor you can use slightly lower quality gems because the quality of the armor compensates a lot :m00:

But a higher chance to go b...

Anyway i wouldn't risk my clients presious MP so i can save a bit of time and cash. Have sc'd about 50 suits and always using 4x99% or 1Mp 2x99% and a 98% and so on, and never once blown up. But if the client/buyer knows the risk he's taking when he use your services then be it.

But that was not the isue i was looking at... Still takes same time to imbrue a MP and a 99%. So it dont matter what %'age the armor is, only the gem making might be faster with the improved risk of loosing your clients armor.

Just my 0.05 euro

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Gizmo said:
But a higher chance to go b...

Anyway i wouldn't risk my clients presious MP so i can save a bit of time and cash. Have sc'd about 50 suits and always using 4x99% or 1Mp 2x99% and a 98% and so on, and never once blown up. But if the client/buyer knows the risk he's taking when he use your services then be it.

But that was not the isue i was looking at... Still takes same time to imbrue a MP and a 99%. So it dont matter what %'age the armor is, only the gem making might be faster with the improved risk of loosing your clients armor.

Just my 0.05 euro
you are wrong again ... Item quality is also a part of the calculation as well as gem quality ... the higher your item quality is, the lower your chance to go b00m ... you can imbue MP gear with 2x 99% and 2x 98% gems without fear ... I have done countless SC suits as well and know my trade, thank you very much :) I'm so confident in what I'm doing that I actually offer to replace items if I blow 'em up (only had to do it once when I tried my luck with 4x 98% on a pair of MP cloth gloves, heh) :m00:

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
Well it may so be, but i dont want to take that chance. 4x99% gems = 99.9999% chance to success(imho).

Even tho i can replace clients armor/weapons, i still dont want to take that chance.

Btw.. im sure i seen your /br " any ressers in housing" !

Not gonna argue with your how you do your trade since you take it very personal and its all 0 and 1's

Cheers and merry Ho-Ho

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Just outta curiosity, if someone could explain this to me as I aint really a spellcrafting wizzie, would be great. With lvl51 MP items, how many xtra overcharge imbue points could I put on an item, if lets say all 4 gems were 99%, but to also be pretty sure at the same time, that it wouldnt blow up in the SCer's face? :D

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
the max overcharge is always 5.5 points

and about 99/MP pieces,
for 99% i use a gem average of 98.5% and
for MP items i use a gem average of 98.25%

strangly i've never blown up like this ...
i have however blown up other stuff :) as experiments :p
never on serieus clients though :p

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Tristessa said:
Just outta curiosity, if someone could explain this to me as I aint really a spellcrafting wizzie, would be great. With lvl51 MP items, how many xtra overcharge imbue points could I put on an item, if lets say all 4 gems were 99%, but to also be pretty sure at the same time, that it wouldnt blow up in the SCer's face? :D
the maximum OC you can have per item is 5.5 points ... for MP itmes it's ok to use 2x 98% and 2x 99% gems ... for 99% quality items you should use 3x 99% and 1x 98% gems because the item quality is also part of the calculation if it blows up or not :m00:
PS: of course the SC'er should have 1001 skill or higher

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
You can put in 5.5 Overcharge point on all kind of armor.

Example: lvl 51 Mp = 37.5p(32+5.5) - Lvl 51 99% = 33.5p(28+5.5)
Same applys to Thid armor or any lvl of armor (standard points+OC points)

And ofc 4x99% will not blow you up, or in Chrystinas example 2x99 and 2x98 on MP items.

And ofc crafter have to be 1000+

Hope this makes it a tad clearer ;)

Cheers, and Merry Ho-Ho

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the feedback guys. Now just gotta start working on me template and find an SCer to blow up lol. Cheers :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom