wtf :/

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
yesterday a m8 pmed me that CS was up.. so i was omw there while he was waiting.. suddenly i saw shroomur and arizr *sphir's alts* and pomke there ready to pull eremai i told them to merge grps and kill it and i got answer "why should we? we are pulling him in a sec etc etc.. also "the 1st one to pull etc etc" lol sphir dont make the nice guy with ur posts " oh it happened again!!!" pff still many f%%%ers at hib...
:flame: :flame:

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
Whine thread again :twak: It's hibernia ! and if u don't want others to make it infront of your eyes, u should stay there with a grp ready to pull it. And why should they merge grp ?

So u could take the the cloak from them ? U don't get credit for killing Eremai, so no sence in merge! :twak:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
lol :wanker:

i invited you to a BG for the credit as we allready had shrooms up and was pulling in a sec, we pulled eramai before you even saw it comming, i was about to give box and you agroed him, but nvm i got the box delivered to him and he got into our shrooms. we didnt do anything wrong, im sorry this had to agrovate you, day goes on.

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
i didnt want credit lol i have it i wanted to merge grps then roll all guys from grp i am not a stealer lol.. nwm ok 1st one to pull then......

p.s: ponzac stfu fucker

polza

Loyal Freddie
lol u new there where other peps there and coming for the arti id pmed u and tolled one of ur anis, also there was about 2 mins between gun turning up and you pulling the arti. the reason we where waiting as a guildy was inc to start hi CS encouter.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
gunmannnnn said:
i didnt want credit lol i have it i wanted to merge grps then roll all guys from grp i am not a stealer lol.. nwm ok 1st one to pull then......

maybe we didnt want to merge groups with you and roll on our artifact?

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
i know that u didnt want ofc! lol but we were there 1st so i suggested u to join us and Let u roll cause we were there.. nwm its over now.. well from now on 1st one to pull.. :flame:

polza

Loyal Freddie
so watch out peps doing an arti raid and using /as to tell peps about it, shpir and freinds will pull it while u wait for peps.

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
gunmannnnn said:

Who should stfu ? *cough* YOU *cough*

And if u can't get any friends to help u do cs, maybe u should reroll ?

Stop crying and get some "friends".

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
PonZaC said:
Who should stfu ? *cough* YOU *cough*

And if u can't get any friends to help u do cs, maybe u should reroll ?

Stop crying and get some "friends".

PonZ! play nice ffs!

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
These "Whaaaaaaaaaa!!!??! :'-( He Stole my arti!!!!!" threads are boring.

gunmannnnn

Fledgling Freddie
well if u saw the thread is over.. and i didnt tell he stole my artie ok? :wanker:
and ponzac only u *as the most idiot guy who plays daoc (better quit)* could say me to find friends.. i have and u cant be like them... and how u know from this thread i dont have? lol :wanker:

p.s: u think u are good? pfff lol :wanker:

p.s*2: yes u still SUCK ponzac better quit..

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
have you just recently discovered what :wanker: is, you seem to do it quite alot

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
How about close the thread..its been talked about ..moving along now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom