WTF When are the xml files gonna be fixed!??

M

mrmiagi

Any1 know if GOA/Mythic even bothers fixing this in the near future ?? I pay well earned money for playing this game, would be kind of fun to c some stats also !???

K

kirennia

at around same time 1.62 comes out they said...so a while off yet

M

mrmiagi

AWWWW thats about in 2 months ?? well i wont be playing much this summer anyway..
Let´s hope for good weather =)

L

loxleyhood

Mythic and GOA are meeting during E3, where they will work on a solution.

N

nalistah

would be real fun to be able to see them stats again.. last weeks etc...

L

loxleyhood

Yeah! Just think of the egos not being stroked! :p

K

Kurik BHM

heeh lox

yeah.. but its time to get em going.... i cant hardly remember what they were good for

D

dorfs

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Mythic and GOA are meeting during E3, where they will work on a solution.

it would be about bloody time :)

K

Kurik BHM

bet they will chat over a cup of coffee how to screw us up more

A

Aule Valar

if ego could be channeled into sheilds, would make most of bw invunerable

T

TeslaUK

Since the last update by GOA for XML it has been over 63 days to the XML stats stuff, unacceptable. Regardless of the "problems" they are having regarding the particular coding/method they use for multi language support, 63+ days ( and however more to 1.62) really is unacceptable levels of service.

GOA- sort it faster please, atrocious record thus far regarding customer service.

You can blame Mythic or whoever else ~ I care not really, I pay you now, not them. when I was paying them, the customer support was FAR superior, at a less/equivelant cost.

A

Aeiedil

tbh atm id be surprised to see them get the xml up before they patch to the next version due to the fact that the way the xml works gets changed, and so the xml software would again need to be changed. i might of course be proved wrong.

btw for those blaming goa, the delay isnt goa's fault :p

B

B3rt4old

TBH it is a majour part of the game seeing how well you have done how many RP`s u made a week if u beat ur m8. if we made more RP`s as a realm than the other 2 and so on.
it adds more to the game and sadly since XML hasnt been working its really pulled a part of the game away :(
i used to love chking peoples stats
lets hope they fix em soon!!

maybe we will know more in tommrows Friday news :)

K

Kobold

Yup it's totally fucked up from GOA/mythic imo. All other servers than Excal got XML up working afaik....kinda annoying, I think they hate us on excal :(

A

**Aligro**

actual telephone call between goa+mythic..

<GOA>- hi mythic.. best friends
<mythic>- (puts on sarcastics voice) oh hehe hi GOA great to talk to you, (mythic worker covers phones and looks at collegues "it's them"(workers silently pick up their phones to listen in)
<GOA>so hehehe, can we have instructions for those hehe, xml files yet, hehe, plz plz plz
<mythic>hmmmm, no
<GOA>but whyyyyyy it's not fair...
<mythic>ok, beg
<GOA>how do you mean?
<mythic>BEG, get on you knees with kemor and BEG
<GOA>ok sir what ever you say, (goa calls kemor from other room, "kemor he wants us to get on our knees and beg then he'll let us have xml files if were really good"
<kemor> really mister mythic you mean it?
<mythic>yes now beg bitch
<GOA> (kemor and goa guy get on floor and start begging)
<mythic>i cant here you bitches
<GOA>sorry sorry, (begs louder)
<mythic> (rofl)
<mythic> ok get up, GET up
<GOA> k wrere up
<mythic> now dance around like the nacy boys you are, get the whole offic to do it
<GOA> kk ("everyone listen up, mythic will tell us how to work the xml if we ALL dance around like nancy boys" (rest of office *dances around like nancy boys*
<mythic> (office workers dyeing with laughter)
<GOA> ok we dne that now pleeeeeeease plz you tell me how to open the xml files...
<mythic>hmmmmm
<GOA> we'll give you money...
<mythic> how much
<GOA> 15 british pounds
<mythic> ok send it to us NOW
<GOA> its alreaddy in the post great sir
<mythic> bark like a dog
<GOA> woof woof
<mythic> now a cow
<GOA> moooooo
<mythic> hmmm
<GOA> now pleeease can you tell us how to work our precious xml files!!
<mythic> hmmm
<mythic> no
<mythic> hahahahahaha (hangs up)
<GOA> NOOOOO
<GOA> well kemor i think you better inform the players, tell them,, 2 months max... maybe they will tell us how to open them files next week.....

S

Solarius

It's not just Excal, it's all the server XML files that are screwed. Pryden has an apparently working chronicles page, but if you look at the date it was last updated, 15th April.... The only other one that comes close to this is Orcanie (sp?), in which the guild lists appear to work (though I've no idea when they were last updated) but the guild details do not.

O

old.Verata

The only reason Prydwen has an apprently working page is GOA use their XML to test the new files they get from Mythic. What it comes down to, tho, is until Mythic actually take the time to sort out a solution, GOA's hands are tied...

O

old.ST200

Nowhere on the DAOC box or in the terms of service or anything does it say you are paying to have a working XML. It's NOT part of the game. It IS an extra and GOA/Mythic never had to supply them in the first place.

Why the fuck is it so important? You should know how realm your realm is doing, /relic and so on.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Aeiedil
btw for those blaming goa, the delay isnt goa's fault :p
Heh, so GOA are trying to convince us.

Mythic havent had any problems keeping stats updated that lasted more than a day or 2, yet with the same version of DAoC and the same version of the tools Mythic used GOA cant make it work. Utterly pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom