WTF what is it with ITV and theres ADS

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
i'm sitting here trying to get into watching the champions leage, the programe starts at 19:30 it is now 19:35 and the first ads already started
a major WTF

arse, i cant edit the title, sorry for the WTF, i was a miffed :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
they have to put ad's in at stratigic intervals so you dont see the giant fingers come down from the sky to flick the players towards the ball, if they didnt have the ad's the whole illusion would be shattered!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
loads of adds before the match starts, think they work on the idea that each half is 45 minutes, they usually have an add every 15 minutes, so 3 adds before the match starts, then probably 2 at half time, then another 2 post match. the match is a big crowd drawer so they can make alot of money from ads at that time.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They have a special exemption for ads around the football matches, basically they have 2x 45min intervals where they can't advertise and so they are allowed to make up the shortfall by having ads every 7 mins before the game, at half time and at the end. For all non-sport programs they have to use the 14 min standard.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
cHodAX said:
They have a special exemption for ads around the football matches, basically they have 2x 45min intervals where they can't advertise and so they are allowed to make up the shortfall by having ads every 7 mins before the game, at half time and at the end. For all non-sport programs they have to use the 14 min standard.

"The Encyclopedia of cHodAX : All The Useless Information You Wanted To Know In One Person" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom