WTF was everyone this weekend?

S

Sar

Was on most of the weekend and saw Burns on for a bit, but that was virtually it. Where was everyone this weekend?

I've managed to get Arragorne, my Thane, from new to Level 6 inside of one day (yesterday), and as he's a bit of a hard nut I think I'll keep him :D

O

old.Mr Burns

I was on most of the weekend - almost level 15 now! Also got my other character Hoidi (a tank) up to level 5 but then got bored because he has no magic.

X

Xavier

I was on ALL weekend - went from level 19 to level 27 ;)

S

Sar

Heh, gonna try and get this Thane up to level 10 tonight. Concentrating on Hammer, Stormcalling and Parry so far - seems to be working a treat.

:D

W

WPKenny

I was up in london for meh b'day on saturday and I was round my parents on sunday for mother's day.

I manged to get on for about an hour in the evening on sunday.
I've got a level 9 healer now that's doing pretty well in a short space of time.

Then I settled down for a movie on Sunday night and went to bed.

If everything goes to plan at work today, I should be able to spend the evening playing DAoC so I'll see ya around!

U

-Ultimate

Well i saw u in nissies Wij, well when i say you....

sshot002.jpg

:D

S

Sar

Well my thane has over 100hp and over 100 strength (I use my "Thors Vigor" spell ALL the time) and 300dmg at a just gained level 6, so by the time I get to level 10 or so I'll be rock hard - well, in comparison to my Shadowblade anyway.

Btw - I got Thors Vigor when I trained with my trainer in Jordheim after hitting level 5, but my mate, Inq/Jizzeh who was also a level 5 Thane didn't get it. What's the skill tree you have to follow to get Thors Vigor?

S

Sar

Found out - You need to put some points into Stormcalling in order to get it - I did with what I had left upon hitting lvl5, and I got the ability :D

So when you level up to 6 stick some points into Stormcalling - it's a nice ability cos it raises my strength from 87 to 104 :D

I hit 6 last thing last night (went on again for an hour about 1am and hit the level), so now I'm doing about 14-15 dmg per hit, which is a damn sight better than the 4-5 dmg per hit I had been getting previously.

I

inqy

ahhh n1 :)

I was putting all my points into sword training until then :)

DOH!

S

Sar

Hehe, well I put a load of points into hammer and my Thors Hammer is pretty handy now.

\o/

S

Summo

Originally posted by Sar
Hehe, well I put a load of points into hammer and my Thors Hammer is pretty handy now.

\o/

Pah! You want a Red Bludgeoner, mate! If you're nice I'll let you look at it. ;) Phear meh 30-50 damage per hit!

L

Louster

HEY. Where'd you get yours from? I had one with Beb before I deleted him. Gave it to Nymrin...

L

Louster

That was purely an ego-post by the way. Just to prove I'm among the select few that know about this rare and elite item. (You didn't actually kill Trolki, did you?)

O

old.Mr Burns

Originally posted by SomeGuy

Phear meh 30-50 damage per hit!

Pfft - my new gloombast spell hits for 65points each time :)

S

Sar

Originally posted by SomeGuy

Pah! You want a Red Bludgeoner, mate! If you're nice I'll let you look at it. ;) Phear meh 30-50 damage per hit!

I'm only an ickle lvl 6.4 atm, wait to I get to lvl 13/14 or thereabouts - PH34R MEH.

:p

W

Wij

Fancy another go at the Drakes tonight so I can lvl j00 up again ?

S

Sar

I was gettin sweet fa xp last night - was getting 4/6 xp per kill at one point! That's the problem if a low level character groups with people who con red/purple to him - the higher level characters take a larger proportion of the xp because they do loads more damage in a fight.

Went off with the intention of quitting for the night, but ran into a mate who was trying to do the Svartmolns Hide quest, which I'd done earlier that night and a few days earlier with my Shadowblade. So I hung about for a while to help him out and get him (and me) some more xp before I went to bed.

Need to really get me thane up to lvl 10 or thereabouts, cos that's where my thunderbolts really start kicking in with about 32 damage per hit - atm they're doing a pissy 5dmg, only really any good for pulling.

W

Wij

I dunno. Yer m8 Jerl seemed to be getting mucho XP.

W

WPKenny

I AM TEH 1337 RESS000RRRRrrr2112£¬"£"¬!!¬!!!

I am level 10 now and can res people. :)

It's cool being a healer. I've wandered into the dungeons twice in as many days and been invited to join groups without saying a word to anyone, in under 5 mins in both occasions.

Everyone loves a healer. :)

S

Sar

Are they not shit fighters though?

Might start a cleric tonight...

W

Wij

Was level 7 when we started. He got 2 levels in 2 hours. I can't believe that level 7 gets loads and level 6 gets none :/

W

WPKenny

Originally posted by Sar
Are they not shit fighters though?

Might start a cleric tonight...

Isn't the point of a healer to HEAL rather than fight? :p

I can take on things that are blue to me and can sometimes tackle stuff that's yellow with a bit of luck.

W

Wij

u can never have too many heal0rs and they should NOT fight or they can't heal :/

admittedly this makes em a bit pants for soloing but in a dungeon they are THE DADDEHS !

S

Sar

How do you level up though if you're shite at fighting mobs? Especially at low levels...

W

Wij

Don't ask me. I've been playing for weeks and I'm level 11 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom