Wtf u get holocrons?

weevil

Fledgling Freddie
ive already got 1 from the christmas present, but where do u actually get em?

Spooks

Fledgling Freddie
i've heard that you can get them from the force crystal caves on dant. a few friends and i went and camped for a few hours here though and didnt get anything, the untrained users of the force are also rather tough :)

i also think that you can get them from some npc imperials at the gcw base on naboo but im not too sure about this. theres probably a lot more info on the offical soe boards so it might be worth having a browse over there

fatgit

Loyal Freddie
Theyre not regular drops, I know out PA emptie the cave about 12 times, no holos.

The best place to get them, is from Rebel Surface Marshalls or Dark Troopers on the high level faction missions, or at static bases.

Ebonn

Loyal Freddie
I got all mine from killing random and static spawning force sensitive npcs on dantooine, ofc it helps if you know the spawn points :)

pig

Fledgling Freddie
I must have killed hundreds of DT's and various FS NPC's on dantooine but didnt loot 1 holocon.
I got all my ones from cross server trades of the christmas presents.

I think your best chance is just after the daily server restart, in the Force Crystal caves on Dantooine. I know a guy that looted 2 on the row from this location... but hasnt looted anymore since :p

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
you can get em everywhere off your respective fp based missions if you get missions over 8k you get a mission with a surface marshall they have be known to drop em i got one of of them

containers
dath caves

the chances of getting them are just really remote in these situations

Spooks

Fledgling Freddie
i found a nice FAQ on holocrons over at warcry with a list of npcs that drop em. have fun

Warcry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom