Wtf subscription problem

X

xGenocidex

the sub pages are a joke... i had to wait a wopping 31 hours the other day just to renew my account... if you make a mistake it said to me "will send a mail in 20 mins to allow you to try again" so i thought yea ok... got the mail clicked the link to try again.... the link was broken... then a mate said "you have to wait 24 hours".. so i thought.. ok.. (Pissed off enough at this point) so it comes upto the next day i'd waited 24 hours... and still nothing... 7 hours later it allowed me to try again :/ not really the same issue as your having.. just thought i'd share since its subs page :/ goa really need to fix them and the automated response

Laddey

FH is my second home
Aye, it is shit but oh well im retired but i want to come back and whoop with a Valkyrie

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
I got an email from GOA once saying you can only extend your account the day before it is due to end?. I don't know why you cannot do it at any time.
Oh and GOA don't do the payment processing, it is done by a separate company so their other response is to blame them. Well how about getting another payment company then.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Well, it's there sub pages. They're the host's of it. And if i'm getting popups like this theres something to do with GOA side of it. They're still living in last year :/

Laddey

FH is my second home
Bump. Still getting this problem, i had it once and fixed it but can't remember how i done it. It's as soon as i click 1 month and Validate i get that fucking error. Any ideas? thx

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Imo you've been banned!!!

Edit: email rightnow they're reasonably frequently helpful

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
SET YOUR COMPUTER CLOCK TO THE CORRECT DATE!!!!

It is because you're computer clock is not UP TO DATE and the date on your computer is EARLIER than the end of your last subscription, had same problem but quickly figured it out :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
confused said:
Imo you've been banned!!!

Edit: email rightnow they're reasonably frequently helpful

Omg ! :( tell them for me confused!

Thanks iceforge! rep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom