WTF! Level 4 NPC doing 400 DAMAGE?

bronnac

Fledgling Freddie
I have had enough of this shit, really I have.

That Highbourne fuckface hits me twice for 400 damage and im dead....I only have 880 HP at level 4 ffs, hes not even a HERO or CHAMPION!

That tears of Lilypants or sommat quest is allready fucking annoying because mythic placed NPC's in the most stupid positions and the respawn timer just makes it worse and to get to the bottom to find captain fucking hitsalot waiting...how I might add is unpassable since he has been strategically placed to aggro no matter what...is just horrendous.

/rant off

Attachments

• Bronnac^M_000.jpg
    Bronnac^M_000.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 132

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's the "Cleave in two" ability - thoroughly sick - I've been slaughtered by a level 11 hero using this at rank 30 ;)

does half your hp in damage.... every time it lands.

Bug report it as being stupid for a mob of his level.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
it only does that on the first hit, then u can take him down lol

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
thats nothing, i hit a sorc for 13000 damage on my level 7 SW today. Didn't get any xp/rp though :(

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
I have had enough of this shit, really I have.

That Highbourne fuckface hits me twice for 400 damage and im dead....I only have 880 HP at level 4 ffs, hes not even a HERO or CHAMPION!

That tears of Lilypants or sommat quest is allready fucking annoying because mythic placed NPC's in the most stupid positions and the respawn timer just makes it worse and to get to the bottom to find captain fucking hitsalot waiting...how I might add is unpassable since he has been strategically placed to aggro no matter what...is just horrendous.

/rant off

Take someone else with you. That's the joy of multiplayer online games - if at first you don't succeed; zerg it.

bronnac

Fledgling Freddie
Take someone else with you. That's the joy of multiplayer online games - if at first you don't succeed; zerg it.

Lol...

Are you actually playing this game? If that worked for you on the server you are on at the level this particular character is at then well done...

...on my server, at my level, theres more anti-social behavour than in birmingham city centre on a saturday night.

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
That, unfortunately, is the other less joyful side of MMOGs.

Did that quest a couple of weeks ago with my Shadow Warrior at a similar level. Two-shotted me the first time I hit him, but the next time I tried, his cleave thing didn't proc. Luck of the draw I guess.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
it's the "Cleave in two" ability - thoroughly sick - I've been slaughtered by a level 11 hero using this at rank 30 ;)

does half your hp in damage.... every time it lands.

Bug report it as being stupid for a mob of his level.

LvL 40 Sm killed by lvl 10-11 hero.
Was it the hero Orc in Mt Bloodhorn near 15-50 ish in your case?

Danita

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom