WTF is wrong with us!?

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Bugger the death penalty, institute a 'locked in a 1.5mx1.5mx1.5m room with no window and 1 meal a day for the rest of your life' penalty - fate worse than death and fitting for scum who would dare to harm a child.

And don't give me that human rights crap, imo you forfit your rights the second you do somthing that sick and depraved.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Just kill em, it's cheaper and I'd sleep easier knowing that I don't have to live on the same Earth as shit like that.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Just kill em, it's cheaper and I'd sleep easier knowing that I don't have to live on the same Earth as shit like that.

Thats why they invented Australia dontcha know? ;)

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Thats why they invented Australia dontcha know? ;)

OMFG are you trying to bait me?? It worked.

invented!!! << C'mon now, are you shitting me?? Maybe you're just a lazy ass and didn't write the rest of your fabulously informative post in full....but I doubt it.

Australia is hundreds of millions of years old.
Dil said kill them, not, ship them to a penal colony.
In the mid-late 1800's the penal colonies were being closed down.
The biggest shock for you might be knowing the fact that Australia is no longer the UKs dumping ground for the retards they produced.
Kthxbuhbye :twak:

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
This topic is giving me really bad deja vu vibes. :p

lol yeah ^^ I don't want to start all that up again :flame:

Buuuut, in reply to ur friend ...

Dillinja said:
Not really a stalker, just some guy who I pwned and now he wants to come and try to take cheap-shots at me I guess. :s

Well, you didn't exactly "pwn" me grammar-wise, and where exactly did you "pwn" me... The bit where I decided not to lower myself to your "insults > rational arguement" level? The bit where you resorted to a last sarcastic post then ran with your tail between your legs because your ideas were proved wrong? ^^
And if anyone is the stalker its either you or Sissifoo after each other lol.. or do u take it in turns to stalk each other from thread to thread :wub:

PS:
Sorry guys bad place for this :(, didn't want to go off topic or anything and I wont continue turning this into another "Who stole my name" thread ^^.
No more whines from me here, honest.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
i think i'm loosing my mind, i could have sworn i posted in this thread like an hour or so ago. in fact i am sure i did. Can anyone help me out or am i really going crazy?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
The database went tits up a while ago. Probably lost yer post in chaos.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
thanks, i was worried i was having another 'episode'

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
OMFG are you trying to bait me??
I would have thought that was obvious, but if you need it spelling out for you then. Y-E-S

Ala said:
It worked.
I noticed

Ala said:
invented!!! << C'mon now, are you shitting me??
No, funny you should mention shit actually...

Ala said:
Maybe you're just a lazy ass
Well my ass is feeling a little tingly, maybe i should get up and shake it a little... :kissit: ... Ahhh, much better. Ok, my ass isn't lazy anymore. Lets continue.

Ala said:
and didn't write the rest of your fabulously informative post in full....but I doubt it.
<looks through his notes>
Oh shit, i left out the small Opera i wrote - not to mention the informative footnotes and pictures i have on file of a small goat taking a rabbit up the rear. Will post these at a later date.

Ala said:
Actually it was intened
Thats a relief.

Ala said:
Australia is hundreds of millions of years old.
hobo.jpg

My friend the drunken hobo here begs to differ

Ala said:
Dil said kill them, not, ship them to a penal colony.
The herb? I tried a Dil sauce with Salmon once in a fancy restaurant. Was really great, so this herb invented Australia? Wow, and here i was thinking it was Captain Kirk & Scotty.

Ala said:
In the mid-late 1800's the penal colonies were being closed down.
It may also interest you to know that one year later William Symington developed a practical steamboat for towing barges on the Forth and Clyde Canal in Scotland.

Ala said:
The biggest shock for you might be knowing the fact that Australia is no longer the UKs dumping ground for the retards they produced.
It gets worse, only 10 years earlier we lost America too so we were down to dumping our retards on the French. Can't you believe the unfairness in that?

Ala said:
Kthxbuhbye :twak:
Bye, send me a post-card.​

This post was brought to you by Archeon Incorperated, a Subsiduary of Transco Oil Refinarys - Fucking up the Ozone for our Children

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
ROFLMAO!

NIce reply Arch. Good when you put in some effort ;) Pm me your postal addy and I will.

Btw, can you introduce me to your cute friend? :eek:

mts

Fledgling Freddie
ehm, someone has deleted a post I made right after Archeon at 02:03 PM-ish... weird.

EDIT: Maybe it has something to do with the database error that happened earlier, because a thread seems to be missing as well.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
Btw, can you introduce me to your cute friend? :eek:

You can buy your own here. Mine came free with an Mega-Drive controller, i use him to prop my door open. Its great, he doesn't say much and he only needs feeding once a week.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I nwo im going to feel dirty for this, but Dillinja is sort or right (shudder, i must not fear). The human race breeds distane, intollerance, hate, fear and mallic in huge amounts. Reason for this? No-one knows.

The phrase to describe the whole situation:
HUMANS ARE STUPID.

For example, we arm ourself's with nukes to defend ourselves from attack, yet it doesn't work. England has had numerous attacks by irish terrorists, and why? Over dirt. America lost the world trade centre, why? Because some afganistan billionares son didnt like the place. Afganistan suffered under the russians, reason: f*ck knows why. These are recent events, but look through history, idiocy is all around us. Our kings, prime ministers and presidents over the last 2000 years have been inbred evil sheep-shaggers half the times, and religious nutcase's and poofs the rest of the time.

And you know what the worse part is, despite condeming them and despising them, the queers were the better rulers (think about it).

Food for thought people.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Wait. Lemme get something straight. I don't hate the human race, I just hate the people in charge. And of course the people who commit serious crimes like the one mentioned in this thread etc. I think the world is fucked up beyond repair now, but what pisses me off the most is that the people in charge aren't doing a thing to try to make it a little bit better. All they seem to do is: kill people / research faster, more 'efficient' ways of killing people (god knows why a nuke isn't enough) / try to please the public with empty promises to get more votes / and make sure that their paycheque will be nice and fat next year. While they should be looking at real problems such as crime, pollution, poverty etc.

I don't blame humanity for our problems, I blame the leaders of humanity, and the leaders before them for being greedy, selfish twats basically.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
My mistake. BTW, reason a nuke doesn't work for revenge purposes, it's not a "precision weapon". The only precision nuke available is the depleted uranium .50 cal bullet (now banned for use).

And lets face it ppl, last time a nuke was used to pacify somewhere was japan. Notice that there not suffering much nowadays.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously guys, vote for me! I could rule the world and turn it into a better place. After 10 years you won't even recognize the place!! :-o

It will either be a shining utopia or a smouldering crater! All depends on how my first cup of tea is served in the morning; too much milk and you're all fucking DEAD!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But you have to agree, the nuke ended the war :p

Oh come on lighten up!

I just want to make clear a few things too:

I do hate the human race. All of it, including me.

America, the one we hate, is a creation of all of our criminals and misfits.( go us! and by us i don't mean united states)

I did NOT eat that last marzipan pastery!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
We'll see ... wait till NASA and the Feds get through with examing the security tapes. ;)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
We'll see ... wait till NASA and the Feds get through with examing the security tapes. ;)

IMO they need to send them into outer space to study the effects of weightlessness on encriminating evidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom