Rant WTf is wrong with people

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
My experience?

Kill or be killed, honour doesn't exist amongst the remaining scrubs.

pretty much how it is on ywain, forget everything on euro servers puppet americans just arent respectful people by nature :p kill everything on sight and add on everything... p.s welcome to ywain land of the zerg.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Actually Some of the worst people on the server are afaik euros: Singerlol(radarlol) and Casterlol. Scumbags and proud of it.

This is not to say the yanks are saints (far from it)...

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Very true, a certain country seems to spawn more, the one that has had zero military victories is the one I mean.

Its not just the yanks, although 99% of them are asshats. Some of you obviously dont remember the real OF, where we all said if its red its dead, or get orf my land, thems RPs in them there hills and such likes. This honour crap came about because some social worker type care bares deceided they prefered DAoC in single player mode, not really what the games designed for is it? Hence the two "M"s in MMORPG.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Very true, a certain country seems to spawn more, the one that has had zero military victories is the one I mean.

Its not just the yanks, although 99% of them are asshats. Some of you obviously dont remember the real OF, where we all said if its red its dead, or get orf my land, thems RPs in them there hills and such likes. This honour crap came about because some social worker type care bares deceided they prefered DAoC in single player mode, not really what the games designed for is it? Hence the two "M"s in MMORPG.

Uhm, really m8, wtf you are on about? :eek:

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Thank god i don't have to deal with that shit anymore.
I gave my account to a friend, and working as gm on a freeshard :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Are there actually any decent freeshards out there anymore? And which one do you work on?

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Are there actually any decent freeshards out there anymore? And which one do you work on?

Yes, and i'm not telling ye.

You just gonna be asking me for imba stats'n shit.
Well guess what, all the commands the gm's uses is logged. And teh admin keeps an eye on those logs so it ain't gonna happen :lol:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Uthgard is going strong for years now.

yeah, I'm not stepping back in time into a more simple and slower game.. Any other?

And no Zeru - I will not be asking you for imba stats, as that would be like cheating in cs.. No fun what so ever! And I doubt you'd give em to me anyway :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well it's either back to the oldschool or the other extreme, instant 50 rr3/4 (with lots of peeps cheating, etc).

Or you might just be bored with the game, but you still refuse to accept it.

Or playing games online is loosing it's appeal fast for various reasons.

Everz

FH is my second home
You can play Eden, have my account if you want Coke, it's crap imo, but go for it.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

cura-heat_period_pain_patches_3288.jpg

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
My experience?

Kill or be killed, honour doesn't exist amongst the remaining scrubs.

Hahah Evers is that Avatar the frog from "Wind in the Willows" xDDD

You rich spoiled toad !! :p

/edit

Haha, I wounder who is the forums "mr badger" haha..

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
For all the moaning, going out and meeting the SH zerg was always fun and one or two of them were seen solo quite often and proved decent opposition. The problem I have on the US is that 99% of the stealthers zerg, which is fine, the game is on its last legs, I don't think many people take it that seriously but as a solo visual it just makes it pointless.

Got my NS templated and I also have an SB in pretty decent gear, I might just fuck about on stealthers for a while and see how the solo visual stuff progresses, I would like lone enforcer on my hero some day, then I can finally finish with DAOC.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Its taken years but finally Ravens admitted he loves us :p

Shrewsbury may have to be reborn xx

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
And no Zeru - I will not be asking you for imba stats, as that would be like cheating in cs.. No fun what so ever! And I doubt you'd give em to me anyway :p

I think i'd gimp your stats tbh, just for the lulz.

10 str/con/dex/qui and best of all, 10 hits.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Its a tough one Puppet - as a visible on this server you need to be mad.

Its not about respect at all and to be honest the server has had an influx of a lot of players so the whole play style thing is out of the window right now until things settle down. My advice is have a speed class to solo with or consider something else entirely for a while.

I play in a stealth group from time to time, but I also solo - I just don't get mad when I get rolled by those big stealth zergs, minis or FGs - in a way I am expecting it and am quite easy about that. After all I do the same when I am in a small group. I try to avoid Agramon bridges because thats where soloers go but if I hear that a mid or alb duo etc have gone there I will pop along and try to add on those.

It is when you group and then solo and 'expect' everyone to respect you that things get hypocritical. If I get ganked by trios, duos, and 7 men over and over I don't care - its the game.

The difference is you have a choice when you stealth and can more or less choose where to engage. As a solo visible you don't have that luxury. I do think its crazy trying to play a solo visible, especially a tank.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
JOS less QQing!

(Loged in 4 years later just to say it)

/hug

Isletha

Loyal Freddie
Run 8:
* You managed to reach Hadrians Wall, unfortunately Isletha, Bugs and 2 others snipered you down like a dog. Oh well

I feel bad now only just read this post.... Teach me for not reading the name before I shoot!!! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom