WTF is wrong with people?

R

rure

Originally posted by Tranquil-

Ever heard about capital letters? Those big figures: ABC.... etc.

Even with those two BIG errors, I got what both of you said. Someone give me a medal.

Hehe you got a point m8. But if you study how he spelled his name you'll notice it didnt start with a capital letter so I didnt do anything wrong, since I started the sentence with his name. :)

G

Gareck

Apathy, flaming a post that contains a legitimate complaint does not make you seem 'ard nor intelligent. Rather it makes you sound like a moronic twat with a chip on his shoulders the size of Mount Rushmore. I'm sorry your parents didn't buy you that My Little Pony-playset when you were ten, but isn't it time you got over it?

Furthermore, trying to validate your sad existence with the statement that you had sex with three women at once (I'll refrain from inquiring if they were the inflatable kind), is even more proof that you are an insecure excuse for a human being.

I would tell you to try and grow up, both mentally and emotionally. But I think it's far too late for someone who has so obviously been spawned in the shallow end of the gene-pool.

So, in short: Get off my planet.

A

Apathy

"Insecure excuse"? Mixing our terms now.

It's not a legitimate complaint. It was a pointless whinge. Just like all the zerg posts, the killed-in-DF posts, the two-SBs-against-one posts, the such-and-such-guild-doesn't-take-keeps posts and so on and so forth.

You can tell me to grow up all you like but coming from someone who openly supports facile posts on a forum that is not equipped to deal with such complaints simply strips you of all credibility.

Yes, noone likes to see their in-game friends get flamed and yes, noone likes to see an ineloquently expressed but ultimately pointless complaint they share get flamed. But here's some advice...YOU grow up and get over it.

Gene-pool, rubber lady, childhood Christmas issues and all other similar retorts are themselves childish, base and lacking in imagination. If you're going to insist upon throwing stones, then try moving into a house that isn't made out of glass. Save your bleeding gum stupidity by making sure there is no broken glass in your Fruit & Fibre.

Point is, I'm not the one posting incredibly moronic whinges about fucking Mithra and I'm not the one defending such things.

Get over it. Noob dungeon OWNED you all.

a.

E

elbeek

Originally posted by cplcarrot
nice to see you are still an annoyance .

Yes but unfortunately Apathy is like a stubborn shit stain. My guess is he was dropped on his head at birth.

E

Exiled

Originally posted by elbeek

Yes but unfortunately Apathy is like a stubborn shit stain. My guess is he was dropped on his head at birth.

dropped, kicked, swapped with a shaved gorilla and had this done to him.......
monkey%20humping%20robot.jpg

B

bracken_woodman

I have absolutely no interest in anything else said in the thread, but

Originally posted by scoutguy
maybe your mother can hang a bone round your neck so the dog will play with you

did have me laughing. Hadn't heard that one before :D

N

n00b 79

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

damn you albs rocks, why dont we have these kind of flamethreads on mid forum..
keep up the good work guys :great:

E

elerand

I'm 22 and have had sex with three women at once. What more IS there to achieve??
[/B]

Sex with 4 women at once? Seriously...the rubber ones don't count, no matter how much they say they love you :p

S

Snake.ster

3L833K |5 U93R , | WU8 H|M

gah enuff of that Pheerus speak , anyway Apathy get of your high horse, maybe sitting in your bedroom with the lights out and on your chair in your underpants while playing DAOC is getting a bit too much for u :p.

P.S 1st post here , how do i make a signature at bottom?

G

Gareck

Click Profile and Edit Profile at the top and then fill in your signature, Snakey. :)

A

Adralend

Originally posted by Gareck
Apathy, flaming a post that contains a legitimate complaint does not make you seem 'ard nor intelligent. Rather it makes you sound like a moronic twat with a chip on his shoulders the size of Mount Rushmore. I'm sorry your parents didn't buy you that My Little Pony-playset when you were ten, but isn't it time you got over it?

Furthermore, trying to validate your sad existence with the statement that you had sex with three women at once (I'll refrain from inquiring if they were the inflatable kind), is even more proof that you are an insecure excuse for a human being.

I would tell you to try and grow up, both mentally and emotionally. But I think it's far too late for someone who has so obviously been spawned in the shallow end of the gene-pool.

So, in short: Get off my planet.

'nuff said?

N

nerve

Omgf, this is THE BEST flamewar ever, I luv it

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion

One word - projection.

I'm sorry you can't find it believable. But what we are willing to believe of others often stems directly from what we believe we ourselves are capable of achieving. See?

You got that right, at least I'm man enough to admit I can't handle 3 women in the bedroom (and again, the non-inflatable kind ofcourse)

I got bored of being close to women in the end. :p I'm the one who screams in disgust now.

a.

Can anyone yell 'CLOSET GAY!' ?

Nerve, still IBTL :)

B

Bilf

I'm 22 and have had sex with three women at once. What more IS there to achieve??

Oh I'm sorry, but this had me laughing for ages...

M

macsharky

Apathy the man with 3 penises.I bet he's got a funny walk.

M

Marrah

Lmao, it amazes me just how Apathy loves to get all verbal in these forums.
He's obviously extremely insecure. A word of advice, kiddo- speak to ppl like that in RL (yes, thats real life) and you might just get a good kicking.
Tbh, i wouldnt mind kicking your scrawny ass maself...

(Gah, don't tell me, you took on 3 ninja's and won?)

N

nerve

Hey Apathy DUDE!

Where's your ickle reply ? Meesa getting bored heeeeeeeeeer.

Come on then, flame on, you know you want to...

I ate 3 sandwiches last night.

Nerve.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Man, you guys and your replies...hella funny. Had me in stiches all niiiight.

Where DO you get your material from?

B

BadJelly

You lot have got it easy

Hey you guys get it easy. Think about the poor sods like me who have got Beeky, Nerve and Marrah in their guild.

/em flicks to the 'c' for councilling section of the yellow pages.....

BJ

N

nerve

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Man, you guys and your replies...hella funny. Had me in stiches all niiiight.

Where DO you get your material from?

Most of us are Ferus Legionis, we talk crap all day in guildchat, and have thus mastered the noble art of trashtalk. Our guildleader ORTICUS is so damn proud of his finest men.

]:->

(Ducks for cover as Ort is so gonna appreciate this, lol)

G

Gareck

I thought the plan was to sacrifice Marrah to appease Ort, while we make good our escape? :D

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Gareck
I thought the plan was to sacrifice Marrah to appease Ort, while we make good our escape? :D

thought it was me gareck ;)

Q

quinthar

Bump!!!!!!!!

I've had a shit week...what can I say..

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Stop trying to equal the soaring pinnacle of my postcount, Apathy... :p
For the record Landshark, your post count sucks. kthxbye. :)

O

old.Odysseus

I hope thats a lie, else I have to go and get envious.

(Bet they were all ugly as hell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom