WTF is wrong with people?

E

elbeek

Arghh, the lameness continues in Mithra. Camped spots zerged by nameless twats who should know better, constant begging for buffs, gold, armour yada yada yada. Not all of these offences are committed by n00bs, so come on guys how about behaving like seasoned DAoC players rather than spotty, prepubescent, wankers.

End of rant till tommorrow.

O

old.LandShark

Stop trying to equal the soaring pinnacle of my postcount, Apathy... :p

A

Apathy

Landshark, if you spent less time posting on BW and more time picking your underwear up off my bedroom floor, my house wouldn't smell of your balls.

GET IT DONE!

a.

J

Jiggs

600 something posts

pfffff

go home and cry to momma

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

My spam-whore senses are tingling again!

K

kirennia

elbeek aint a n00b, far from it :D Just in case you weren't joking, hell there's a first time for everything ;)

A

Apathy

Whinging about PvE on BW makes you a "n00b".

Hold on...I'm thinking of "moron", actually.

What next? A post about being killed in DF whilst killing demonic familiars?

"FFS!!! FUCKANG LAMORS!"

a.

E

elbeek

Apathy

sorry perhaps you were one of the lame twats in Mithra, in which case please take offence at my post.

S

starblade

sorry perhaps you were one of the lame twats in Mithra, in which case please take offence at my post

Rofl :clap: :clap:
wtg Elbeek

A

Apathy

Originally posted by elbeek
Apathy

sorry perhaps you were one of the lame twats in Mithra, in which case please take offence at my post.

No, I wasn't.

I've managed to get around 8 chars leveled beyond Mithra without whinging on BW about it.

If you can't handle something, then move elsewhere. Whinging like a little girl accomplishes fuck all. Last I checked, being asked for buffs didn't DO anything to you. If people are camping a spot, go to a different place. The way you're on about it, you'd think Mithra was the only place in the world with mobs that can be killed for experience.

a.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion

No, I wasn't.

I've managed to get around 8 chars leveled beyond Mithra without whinging on BW about it.

If you can't handle something, then move elsewhere. Whinging like a little girl accomplishes fuck all. Last I checked, being asked for buffs didn't DO anything to you. If people are camping a spot, go to a different place. The way you're on about it, you'd think Mithra was the only place in the world with mobs that can be killed for experience.

a.

Owned =)

E

elbeek

LMAO, u really are a troll, spose that is how u have achieved 600 plus posts, most of them shit if this thread is anything to go by.

My main moan is general behaviour in Mithra, you are just too pigheaded to understand that, hence there are lamers in Mithra, prolly lead by one of your UB4H players.

This thread deserves some flames, but you have clearly got your asbestos training pants on, still one day when you achieve adulthood, you will piss off and insult people elsewhere.

E

Exiled

:clap:
go%20you.gif
elby

A

Apathy

LMAO, u really are a troll, spose that is how u have achieved 600 plus posts, most of them shit if this thread is anything to go by.

This is about post counts now? Because I thought it was about you being a snivelling little shithead who can't handle other players in-game and who has to drag it onto a forum that those people probably don't even read.

My main moan is general behaviour in Mithra, you are just too pigheaded to understand that, hence there are lamers in Mithra, prolly lead by one of your UB4H players.

Your moan is utterly worthless. All you're saying is "I CAN'T HAVE MITHRA! WTF? IT MUST BE APATHY'S FAULT BECAUSE HE HAS 600+ POSTS ON BW!!". I understand perfectly the problem with ignorant players in-game, but I deal with them in-game and not on a forum they are not likely to read.

Are you so much of a coward that you can't mouth-off at someone IN A GAME and have to hide it on a forum instead?

This thread deserves some flames, but you have clearly got your asbestos training pants on, still one day when you achieve adulthood, you will piss off and insult people elsewhere.

I'm 22 and have had sex with three women at once. What more IS there to achieve??

One day when you achieve basic literacy and a set of balls worth owning, you will look back on this and think "Jesus Christ...what a whinging little faggot I was! I'm so glad I changed and became a better person once I lost my virginity and got past level 11 in DAoC!".

At least I can put on my own pants without help.

a.

S

Sol-

hello will u plez be my fliend!!

A

Apathy

+1 :wub:

I need 1000 posts and then, going by Elbeek Theory, I can go ruin the Catacombs with my UBAH powers!

a.

E

elbeek

ROFL, I take it the 3 u shagged were the ones you met in your day classes, I hear that there are some extremely pleasant women who participate in basket weaving.

The fact that you are 22 is not worth a wet wank in my books, its mental age that counts and you are lagging in that department. The fact that you set out to start a personal flame war with me is an indication that you are one sad twat, and yes I met u in game once, it was a forgettable experience.

Mithra is now history, my next post will no doubt be another reply to your inane ramblings.

A

Apathy

So we can look forward to Keltoi whinging soon? Yeeehaw!

I seriously hope someone doesn't kill a char of yours in DF...I don't think BW is ready for that.

a.

E

Exiled

I seriously hope someone doesn't kill a char of yours in DF...I don't think BW is ready for that.

a.

someone should do the same to you Apathy,

irl

:clap:

E

Exiled

I'm 22 and have had sex with three women at once. What more IS there to achieve??

bancok lady boys anyone ?

A

Apathy

Yes yes...ladyboy and "hope you die in real life" retorts are so top of the pile, girls.

a.

E

elbeek

Wassup Apathy, dont u like it when someone flames you back?

Ex didnt make any comment on " real life " thats just your own insecurity coming to bare.

With regards to DF, most people have matured by the time they reach there, I guess you are that exception though.

You have, single handed, taken my comments and blown them out of all proportion, no doubt to fuel your ego. I suggest you wind yer neck in and concentrate on something more important than trolling on BW. You are a fool.

H

heath

Er...last time i looked irl means In Real Life.. just as Exiled put under his comment..(o:

Otherwise keep up the good work..i love reading these kind of posts.

:great:

A

Apathy

I'm trolling BW? That's rich, coming from the guy moaning about Mithra, the n00b dungeon.

So, troll, go wobble back to the underground lair you call home.

a.

E

elbeek

That will be the shit hole u were evicted from then?...btw dont like the winnie the pooh wallpaper much.

J

Jiggs

well getting a life would be a good start

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom