wtf is this???

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone tell me what the f*** this is???

Check the pics! I haven't even touched my account since the day I activated it with the free month. And now look at the pics... omg!?!? Is it just a display error??

bab.jpg

4e2.jpg

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
There have been thread sbout this on the official forum.
Call or conntact the support and get it corrected.
The billing system went bonkers when all tried to register at the sametime or something like that.. I think it was.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Tharion said:
There have been thread sbout this on the official forum.
Call or conntact the support and get it corrected.
The billing system went bonkers when all tried to register at the sametime or something like that.. I think it was.
... or when people picked different types of subscription type while spamming the "create account" button trying to get it to work.

Just a guess.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
... or when people picked different types of subscription type while spamming the "create account" button trying to get it to work.

Just a guess.

Could be that also :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
These pictures have obviously been doctored, you can't even see the CC details ffs :p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Archeon said:
These pictures have obviously been doctored, you can't even see the CC details ffs :p

Or the account details...gees...people try to post all kinds of scam pictures these days.

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
I registered with a visa card that went invalid the sama month as when I
registered and they havent shut my acc down yet,

/em crosses fingers for a billing booboo like the one daoc had close to retail where
I got 3 free months ^^

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:

He doctored the CC details after I returned from an all inclusive round the world trip on his CC - Bastid :)

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
He doctored the CC details after I returned from an all inclusive round the world trip on his CC - Bastid :)

haha :D

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmi said:
Can someone tell me what the f*** this is???

Check the pics! I haven't even touched my account since the day I activated it with the free month. And now look at the pics... omg!?!? Is it just a display error??

bab.jpg

4e2.jpg

Look at the dates there.. Is that just me or are they wrong.... I thought it was the 03/05(march) not 07/05(july)............*talking to himself* Am I 18? Why am I not down the pub yet!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom