WTF is going on with alb/excal??!!

C

choonz

Originally posted by Antedeluvian
And, who hell are u, n00b?

You want me to add my name to my signature and profile another 50 times before you pick up on it?

jejejeje xDDDDD!!11one itamz plis!! etc etc ad infinitum.

D

darbey

Originally posted by leorin
dont need a single mid more at mid/pryd , go alb/hib and give us smt in emain to kill!!!

Hey Leo.

Have to say i beg to differ i can never find a mid pryd xp grp mid 20's either and soloing a savage without a bot totally sucks.

S

sXert

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by gunner440
ur inactive in albion

why do u care?

go back to ur fotm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because i once knew alb as the best and strongest realm, and i would love to come back and help again if alb/excal would be more friendly... And u aren´t exactly making it better

Ahaha
Yea hes pretty much right gunner
dont be a asshole
k
:eek:

G

gunner440

Originally posted by ExTheRex
Because i once knew alb as the best and strongest realm, and i would love to come back and help again if alb/excal would be more friendly... And u aren´t exactly making it better

now mid is the strongest and best? fotm

G

gunner440

Originally posted by Joy-Energiser
quote:
ur inactive in albion

why do u care?

go back to ur fotm

Ahaha
Yea hes pretty much right gunner
dont be a asshole
k
:eek:

:confused:

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by - Fedaykin -
or... most albs have at least 1 level 50 and cant be assed to level another the "proper" way

why bother when a necro can do it 5 times as fast

hit the nail on the head.

But even so - my necro isnt 50 - none of my chars are. I am hating the slog and would love to group. (currently 42.6) Give formash a shout in game and ill join ppl in grps - im happy to.

S

Solstice

now mid is the strongest and best? fotm

Gunz, no. But some old guildies moved to Exc/Mid and Exc/Hib and they're more happy now just because general behavior, player's attituce, etc, in other realms is way better than in Exc/Alb.

And no, they are not happy cuz they roll enchanters and savages and can wtfpwn everything, they mainly play support classes and main tanks.

It has nothing to do with playing in the strongest/best (classes) realm. It's all about playing in a server/realm with a friendly behavior, where u can talk to ppl w/o getting a rude answer like "die irl u n00b" or "fuck u spanish retard". It's all about that.

G

gunner440

so instead of staying to try and make it better they prefer to have it easy and quit? haha

S

Solstice

Try to make it better? Tell me how

Everyone knows the problem at Alb/Exc r the players on it. (the numbers and the general attitude)

I lost my faith in Exc/Alb time ago, i just keep playing to keep in touch with some friends. And no, i'm not moving to Mid or Hib, i'm not gonna renew my account in October so i'll /quit.

There was a time when DaOC was fun:

When there were more active players than buffbots.
When necromancers didn't exist
When spellcrafting didn't exist.
When savages didn't exist.
When /level didn't exist.
When u could find xp groups in common spots for every lvl.
etc..
etc..

Mythic ruined the game, and it's getting worse.

Now call it a whine or something like that

G

gunner440

awwwww ppl always say "the other players" just fyi me u and everyone else who posts it are also included in that group

or is it everyone else are the bad ones? :rolleyes:

S

Solstice

I said general attitude, not 100% albs attitude. And of course i'm included there.

P

Powahhh

Re: Re: WTF is going on with alb/excal??!!

Originally posted by kenshee-himura
Blame necromancers imho :D

no not just blame
burn necromancers in hell :p

K

kirennia

I'm still failing to see this whole mythical bad attitude in Albion. Haven't had anyone tell me to foad ever in the game and actually mean it, and only once or twice have gotten into an argument with some1 who just wont be quiet ;)

I've been playing for 18 months and not fallen out with more then 1 or 2 people of which I still grouped with afterwards. Yet apparently a lot of Albs r ass holes?

Hmmmmmm

F

-fwapp-

Originally posted by kirennia
I'm still failing to see this whole mythical bad attitude in Albion. Haven't had anyone tell me to foad ever in the game and actually mean it, and only once or twice have gotten into an argument with some1 who just wont be quiet ;)

I've been playing for 18 months and not fallen out with more then 1 or 2 people of which I still grouped with afterwards. Yet apparently a lot of Albs r ass holes?

Hmmmmmm

kire u not found any evils on ur latest exp char? (minstrel isnt it? u get a lot of time to observe whats happening around u playing 1 of them in grps :p)

and how many necros do u know :) i know 2 and 1 of them keeps telling me how she steals exp lol, and this is actually a nice person normally when shes not on her necro.

Something happens when u go into shade form. Something scary...

K

kirennia

seriously had no problems at all with this char either, we went down into the barrows and 2 spots were camped by necros so we moved on. Later on a fresh necro appeared and moved on because we were camping there. Of course there are a few wallies about who steal exp but generally if you talk to them, they don't anymore :eek: And if a necro is already camping somewhere, YOU leave them to it, they shouldn't move :D Most return the same common curtiousy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom