WTF is going on with alb/excal??!!

E

ExTheRex

Ok i´ve been thinking this through alot, actually since i left my last guild.

Alb/Excal is getting too boring and....just not nice to be in :(

There´s way too much PL, for me it´s impossible to make a nice xp grp with the right classes in it. Soloing is simply too boring to do 20 lvls in a row (not lvl 1-20 but more like lvl 20-40).

When i joined alb/excal i got lvl 25 before my trial month was over, but now it takes a month to gain 10 lvls!!! I wonder where ppls xp happiness has gone, xping in grps is a part of the game, even tho u already have lvl 50 chars. Imo it´s wrong just to eliminate the xp part of the game and just RvR like mad. If u think xping isn´t fun, then u think half of daoc isn´t fun....roughly. I would be playing alb/excal alot more again if there would be more xp grps. Maybe i´ve just been in the wrong place on the wrong time, but i don´t think i´ve been that all the time.

This is just my oppinion, but oh well, who listens to a rr4 pally with epic suit :(

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

There is no love left in Albion. Nobody seems to have any fun in groups anymore. Its all 'less talk more pull'.

P

[PS]Venom

Huh?

I just solidly XPed for 5 days and I had no problems...?

No, the problem with albion is the spanish! All spanish are evil! Evil! Evil! Evil! Evil I say...

(Please place tongue in mouth when reading above sentance)

T

Treniel-

because alb gets all the moronic newbies who have no idea what they are doing until they bother to re roll to hib or mid and become fotm :) go look at the facts 90% of albs arn't even like rr3

P

pinball

No, the problem with albion is the english! All english are evil! Evil! Evil! Evil! Evil I say...

F

- Fedaykin -

or... most albs have at least 1 level 50 and cant be assed to level another the "proper" way

why bother when a necro can do it 5 times as fast

D

devius_devil

fedaykin got it at the right end, gotten even worse with the necro who's now plvler no.1, i know that everyone has the right to lvl how he wants but it disadvantages the others who are trying to lvl the normal way.

P

punj

come Mid and roll savages i promise you'll have fun:great:

L

leorin

Originally posted by gunner440
fo from here

dont need a single mid more at mid/pryd , go alb/hib and give us smt in emain to kill!!!

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by punj
come Mid and roll savages i promise you'll have fun:great:

untill you get nerfed!! :) + its not IF ... it is WHEN the nerf comes: ) everybody knows its inc its one of those inevitable things: )

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by pinball
No, the problem with albion is the english! All english are evil! Evil! Evil! Evil! Evil I say...

Heehee Touche :D

K

kenshee-himura

Originally posted by ExTheRex
Ok i´ve been thinking this through alot, actually since i left my last guild.

Alb/Excal is getting too boring and....just not nice to be in :(

There´s way too much PL, for me it´s impossible to make a nice xp grp with the right classes in it. Soloing is simply too boring to do 20 lvls in a row (not lvl 1-20 but more like lvl 20-40).

When i joined alb/excal i got lvl 25 before my trial month was over, but now it takes a month to gain 10 lvls!!! I wonder where ppls xp happiness has gone, xping in grps is a part of the game, even tho u already have lvl 50 chars. Imo it´s wrong just to eliminate the xp part of the game and just RvR like mad. If u think xping isn´t fun, then u think half of daoc isn´t fun....roughly. I would be playing alb/excal alot more again if there would be more xp grps. Maybe i´ve just been in the wrong place on the wrong time, but i don´t think i´ve been that all the time.

This is just my oppinion, but oh well, who listens to a rr4 pally
with epic suit :(

Blame necromancers imho :D

A

Athanas

Thirst for rps killed the fun of Alb.
Simple as that.

B

bahamuts

exped 3 chars to 50, why should I level another char? :)

E

ExTheRex

fo from here

This is why my chars on excal are inactive, this is why i am beginning to dislike alb. All u highass rvr ppl just steps on all the lower ppl, but you´re not a damn thing better than other ppl. FFS!!

N

nuitari

Avalon City is always filled with peeps when I go there.

PL is booring but fast, sometimes you want speed and not fun, yada yada.

Levled 3 chars the right way, dinged 2 last in AC so there are groups, and I had fun levling them too, good groups, loads of talking and pulling.

(Even though I always say Hola instead of Hello/Hi)

G

gunner440

Originally posted by ExTheRex
This is why my chars on excal are inactive, this is why i am beginning to dislike alb. All u highass rvr ppl just steps on all the lower ppl, but you´re not a damn thing better than other ppl. FFS!!

ur inactive in albion

why do u care?

go back to ur fotm:rolleyes:

E

ExTheRex

ur inactive in albion

why do u care?

go back to ur fotm:rolleyes:

Because i once knew alb as the best and strongest realm, and i would love to come back and help again if alb/excal would be more friendly... And u aren´t exactly making it better

D

Dardamein

Bored?

Come roleplay with us. Quality before quantity!!!

We play for fun and bringing athmosphere

H

Hrogar

I hope you guys straighten things up soon, at least you got one relic back now... it's no fun seeing a realm in such bad spirit, it kinduv affects us all. Been on numerous raids now in HW, taking keep after keep without seeing a defender... I know I really shouldn't be on this forum at all but I can't get into the game anyways... good luck tincans :cheers:

O

Ocond

Originally posted by Treniel-
go look at the facts 90% of albs arn't even like rr3

Yea, it seems 90% of albs have lives!

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by Hrogar
I hope you guys straighten things up soon, at least you got one relic back now... it's no fun seeing a realm in such bad spirit, it kinduv affects us all. Been on numerous raids now in HW, taking keep after keep without seeing a defender... I know I really shouldn't be on this forum at all but I can't get into the game anyways... good luck tincans :cheers:

You are idiot, really idiot, but at least u dont have a fucking FOTM in ur signature.

H

Hrogar

Why thank you kind sir... what part of this makes me an idiot, pray tell?

C

choonz

The part where you spoke english, and he didnt have a fucking clue what you just said :p

E

ExTheRex

Ok, i apologize if i said something too offending, but i just wanted ppl to know what i feel cause i needed to express it. But now you know And tbh. i don´t think i´m the only person who feels that way :)

Acording to my fotm char....why is that a problem? it´s just a class which is played much. And i never really tried that char before, so i thought i would give it a shot, and found out that it´s not a bad char.

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by choonz
The part where you spoke english, and he didnt have a fucking clue what you just said :p

And, who hell are u, n00b?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom