WTF How did he do this.

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Critical and maybe procs? And also he is using 2H axe

C

Carlos Bananos

achillies.

slow 2h i guess with some nice weaponskill.

F

froler-mid

why is he hitting for 300 the first 2 hits then? o_O (styled, garrote effect..)

cant be dd proc......

i say bugg OR u dont wear any headpiece or sum, and he hit u in the eye (hurts alot..) :D

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by froler-mid
why is he hitting for 300 the first 2 hits then? o_O (styled, garrote effect..)

cant be dd proc......

i say bugg OR u dont wear any headpiece or sum, and he hit u in the eye (hurts alot..) :D

unlucky hit followed by a nice hit (or possibly unstyled..)

i've hit for 120 on Doublefrosts and followed up with 400 on same opponent before.

O

old.Emma

Thats impossible ;p

he hit me a total of 5 times with garrote each time barely breaking 250 dmg. with a dmg range from 210-260 dmg, then all of a sudden bam 704 dmg. he was using a 5.3 spd war cleaver (slowest 16.5 dps axe available to SB`s, there is a Great Axe but thats 16.2 dps and looks like shite).

Checked all my armour straight after i took that screenie and it was all still 100% con cos i only just repaired it an hour or so before heading out to emain. btw omfg that freaked me out bigtime. Im used to getting twatted for that much by Zerkers/Warrior's and 2H Savages but from a Critblade.

What freaked me out though is it wasnt a PA, minisneak has PA`d me before and only hit for 550-600, but 704 dmg is like o_O

H

horil

Originally posted by old.Emma
Thats impossible ;p

he hit me a total of 5 times with garrote each time barely breaking 250 dmg. with a dmg range from 210-260 dmg, then all of a sudden bam 704 dmg. he was using a 5.3 spd war cleaver (slowest 16.5 dps axe available to SB`s, there is a Great Axe but thats 16.2 dps and looks like shite).

Checked all my armour straight after i took that screenie and it was all still 100% con cos i only just repaired it an hour or so before heading out to emain. btw omfg that freaked me out bigtime. Im used to getting twatted for that much by Zerkers/Warrior's and 2H Savages but from a Critblade.

What freaked me out though is it wasnt a PA, minisneak has PA`d me before and only hit for 550-600, but 704 dmg is like o_O

you better gather infilzerg to beat him !!1111

C

Carlos Bananos

Thats impossible ;p

slowest 2h 16.5 DPS is Dragon Shadow Great Axe at 16.5 + 5.6 delay.

but it's not really impossible, i hit Larzuk with a Comeback for more than that, and thats with a 1h weapon at 2.x seconds

a 500 Garrote with a 200 crit could have done it.

i've had fights where i hit kinda low throughout, then have 1 or 2 nice hits in.

O

old.Emma

If it was a 50% crit then he would have had to hit me for ~460 dmg anyway, and considering all his other hits are way lower than that i dont see that as possible.

Why would he suddenly use Archilles then when he could have used 2-3 times before hand, hell he could have landed Evernight/Arctic Rift on me once or twice while i was fighting the hunter.

L

living

can be many things.. either he dident get in hes styles the first two hits.. or maby some1 attackspeed debuffed him and he critted on that hit? :)

And also my savage can hit for 200-250 the first two hits and then do 300+ the next without a crit.. dunno why it differs so much with 50 weapon :)

O

old.Emma

Thats cos at 50+ weapon spec you get 100-150% damage. so yeah it can vary alot.

He wasnt attack speed debuffed it was just me vs him.

Either it was just an extreme freak of nature or something is seriously fubar with this game (not that it isnt anyway)

W

Warriorgimp

nice one daragoth i have askt him about this but he dont remember that fight guess he just got lucky :)

R

Rhuric

Maybe you Str/con debuffed him and it just ticked off him?

F

froler-mid

Originally posted by Rhuric
Maybe you Str/con debuffed him and it just ticked off him?

u would have seen it in the screenshot then.

C

Carlos Bananos

If it was a 50% crit then he would have had to hit me for ~460 dmg anyway, and considering all his other hits are way lower than that i dont see that as possible.

I dont see whats so strange about it, sure its a nice hit yea, but unless it's over his actual damage cap, ofc it's possible...maybe not a great chance of hitting that high often, but possible.

i've hit a comeback or 2 harder.

G

grimster

Well Carlos you sucked in UO and you suck here.

Anyway good hit Dara, keep it up

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
I dont see whats so strange about it, sure its a nice hit yea, but unless it's over his actual damage cap, ofc it's possible...maybe not a great chance of hitting that high often, but possible.

i've hit a comeback or 2 harder.

And we all know why that is possible

cough "1.51" cough

cough "mythic messed up the growth rates" cough

I`ve hit cap many times with Emma vs unbuffed targets. never buffed targets.

This is the first time ive ever seen a CB cap with a 2h weapon vs a buffed person, that was standing etc etc.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by grimster

wajn, who were you?

sure i could dig out a pic of me owning u 2on1 or smth ;P

C

Carlos Bananos

And we all know why that is possible

cough "1.51" cough

cough "mythic messed up the growth rates" cough

I`ve hit cap many times with Emma vs unbuffed targets. never buffed targets.

This is the first time ive ever seen a CB cap with a 2h weapon vs a buffed person, that was standing etc etc.

if hit my cap on buffed ppl, i seem to hit cap on Raisen an awful lot when he's buffed ;o

and hit some nice 300+150 crits on Remi, eljat and various other high rr buffed ppl Oo

B

belth

Either it was just an extreme freak of nature or something is seriously fubar with this game (not that it isnt anyway)

I've Dual Shadowed 50 zerkers for nearly 200 unbuffed (actually had + damage on one ages ago)... Then I hit some caster for less. The game gets seriously fucked up at times.

R

Rollie_David

FoTM emma, your almost at legendary whining status with our dear friend glottis :)

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by grimster

carlos this is bald headed konk :) who's gonna get spanked bad like i di dto him in UO when 1.62 arrives :D

btw baldy love you long time 10 dorrar

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Strapon Sally
carlos this is bald headed konk :) who's gonna get spanked bad like i di dto him in UO when 1.62 arrives :D

btw baldy love you long time 10 dorrar

har
har
har
har.

har.

the Axer right? :rolleyes:

..who quit coincidently just as lumberjacking was nerfed. Guess he's a zerker then.

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
har
har
har
har.

har.

the Axer right? :rolleyes:

..who quit coincidently just as lumberjacking was nerfed. Guess he's a zerker then.

hehe nope konk is a SZ as far as i know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom