News WTF happend in the North Today

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
As the title said what the fuck...... I came home from work (remember im in NL) put on the BBC and BLAM.... absolutely crazy stuff :|

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I'll assume your on about that crazy gun wielding mofo?

God knows whats went down, lived alone and appears to have no family around.

Alot of lives have been wrecked!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Some people wore flat caps and stood around with whippets

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
yeah crazy shit......

apparently there was an argument between him and a few other cabbies last night. theyre not currently sure if this is what kicked it off today, as he fired his first shots at a taxi rank he works from.....

I'm not sure we'll ever find out what the catalyst was though, divorced guy living alone and all that....

Marc

FH is my second home
I know one of his Victims, Garry Purdham. I played rugby with him at Workington

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What happened is some **** just gave the government all the reasons it needed to ban another pastime.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
yeah crazy shit......

apparently there was an argument between him and a few other cabbies last night. theyre not currently sure if this is what kicked it off today, as he fired his first shots at a taxi rank he works from.....

I'm not sure we'll ever find out what the catalyst was though, divorced guy living alone and all that....

I'm divorced and living alone...... What are you trying to say?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Sometimes people can seem normal.

But in there head they are in their own personal hell.

And thus people snap, tragic really, its a shame he could have not just taken his own life instead of the lives of innocent people.

georgie

FH is my second home
What happened is some **** just gave the government all the reasons it needed to ban another pastime.

I'm pretty sure that shooting people is already frowned upon tbh. ;)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I know one of his Victims, Garry Purdham. I played rugby with him at Workington

Ass :(

I don't doubt there will be alot of people affected through knowing someone etc etc.....

Nasties :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I see ITN are taking the whole, lets have a go at the sport shooting scene angle. The gun was more than likely illegal anyway.

A tragic thing to happen but I wish the media would just fuck off.

Marc

FH is my second home
I stick to the BBC. SKy is just as bad, especially kay Burley

Interviewing a local landlady ; 'we got a woman into the pub who had been shot, there was a lot of blood and she was traumatised.'

Burley ; 'how was she?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Heh I was meant to be going camping to that exact area today, good job I didn't get the time off work.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
anyone ever seen the episode of charlie brookers newswipe where they get a psychology expert to say how mass murders like this should be covered in the media? he gives 3 main things.

DO NOT open with wailing sirens heading to the scene
DO NOT make the death toll the major headline
DO NOT show photographs of the killer

yet every damn channel did it

its sickening to think that an argument between 2 taxi drivers can lead to innocent bystanders being shot in the face by some madman in an ordinary town like whitehaven.. coulda easily been where i live.. or where you live

and ofc the fucker takes the cowards way out and shoots himself. ****.

Chilly

Balls of steel
anyone see luther the previous night on telly? taxi driver goes mental and kills a load of girls.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Some years ago I was working in the area. A lot of people I worked with used to commute from Whitehaven. I hope none of them were amongst the victims.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What's the quickest way from Scotland to Blackpool?

You shoot through Cumbria!

/gets coat

xane

Fledgling Freddie

I'm not so sure, you may have noticed we have a slightly different government today, possibly a more liberal one.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I'm not so sure, you may have noticed we have a slightly different government today, possibly a more liberal one.

Not different enough, not that most people I've seen comment on it believe any thing more needs to be banned. They probably just need to be careful who they allow to have them in terms of legally have them, although this will never stop all shootings but you can live in the knowledge we've still a very low number of gun deaths per 100,000.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Need more gun deaths, massive tragedies etc. Massive earthquakes are always a good'un for wiping out large sections of population.

It's the only way we're going to get the people cull we and the planet need.

That's not to say that these events aren't sad and tragic. Just not frequent enough. :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Not different enough, not that most people I've seen comment on it believe any thing more needs to be banned. They probably just need to be careful who they allow to have them in terms of legally have them, although this will never stop all shootings but you can live in the knowledge we've still a very low number of gun deaths per 100,000.

Cameron seems to be taking a measured approach; no knee-jerk reactions yet. This was literally a one in a million thing; there's no way to legislate for that that makes any sense.

Got to say, 5Live's tone in relation to arming the police/changing gun control laws etc. has been getting on my tits the last couple of days, especially Nicky Campbell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom