WTF? Grey rep??

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Maybe my eyes are going funny....somebody has given me grey rep for a post. Does anyone know what grey rep is? I understand green rep, and red rep, but grey?

I've asked TdC (thanks for the replies btw), I've asked Deebs. And THEY don't even know. :confused:

Is it armageddon rep? Will it destroy my computer in the next 5 seconds.......no, I waited and it didn't. Hmmm.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Larossa. Still active afaik, well there's a post from him/her in General very recently so not an incative (that was my first thought.)

Edit: And yours is green :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
maybe people with really low reputation level have worthless reputation offerings, like grey con stuff in daoc :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Hehe, I was drinking when I read that, made me spit it out! So funny if that indeed is the case. :lol:

Larossa

Fledgling Freddie
Was green rep when I did that! No idea why it showed grey and when I tried quoting your comment just now I couldn't do a reply to this thread.

I blame the mods tbh :twak:

HER btw

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
You need to post a certain number of times before your reps become worth anything. To stop abuse.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yep, the higher your own rep the more you can give or take from others. If you are fairly inactive or have a low rep, then you contribute little.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Grey rep is from someone whose rep power is not enough to mean anything.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
its like being friends with the guy at school who picks chewing gum off the floor and eats it.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I was friends with a guy at school who used to huff tip-ex :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've had grey neg rep off one of Dorimor's accounts

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Was green rep when I did that! No idea why it showed grey and when I tried quoting your comment just now I couldn't do a reply to this thread.

HER btw

CONFESS...you're john major irl!!

Grey rep from The Grey Man!!!!

Larossa

Fledgling Freddie
Worthless!

/sobs quietly in a corner

Just you wait - there will be posts from me on all sorts of irrelevant topics now - GREEN REP WILL BE MINE!!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe

hehehe just got visions of you sat in a corner wearing a loin cloth, rubbing your hands together and putting extra essess on the end of words

Bahumat

FH is my second home
maybe people with really low reputation level have worthless reputation offerings, like grey con stuff in daoc :p

Hehe, I was drinking when I read that, made me spit it out! So funny if that indeed is the case. :lol:

HER btw

Don't worry, I just rep PL'd her bwahaha

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Omg another girl posting on FH?

Guys, we need to sort this out, otherwise we'll soon have to have pink theme's and forum sections about TV soaps and shopping :(

Lets pit them all against eachother in a battle-royale style deathmatch!!! and film it!!! maybe :D

!!!!111 :wub:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
does anyone know where we can hire a boxing ring, a few bikinis, about a 100 gallons of water and a fair pile of mud?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
lose the bikinis

Oh dear.

Here we are having a perfectly grown up and civilised discussion about how best to solve the problem of the rising girlyness of FH... and you come in and spoil it all by saying something like this!!!

:mad:

(in other words, great idea, lets go for it! :D)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm sure Larossa only had 2 bubs of green rep last night :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I demand pictures for my own pleasure

here u go:

posh-hamster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom