wtf GoA is wrong with servers

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
to get back on topic, yes u can guard without anything nobody says ur gonna block anything though, well maybe :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tbh from 1 week on we are back to having some odd 2 red squares (effectively 5-10 s out of game) and back to normal.
All of my RvR group is getting it and we play from Italy, Ireland, and England.
Dunno wtf is it, but got bored about it so won't mind pingplotting for the 100th time.
My sub runs out on 17th March, i'll see for the 1st time if i have willing of renew it tbfh.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Gahn said:
Tbh from 1 week on we are back to having some odd 2 red squares (effectively 5-10 s out of game) and back to normal.
All of my RvR group is getting it and we play from Italy, Ireland, and England.
Dunno wtf is it, but got bored about it so won't mind pingplotting for the 100th time.
My sub runs out on 17th March, i'll see for the 1st time if i have willing of renew it tbfh.

Imo, they should remove that performance meter. It doesn't give a fair representation of what actually happends. It's known to go red when the application stops responding when it's filling its cache. (ie, you run into enemies or stuff like that).

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
i agree with main poster summin wasnt wrong yesterday for about 2-3 hrs i was getting 2-3 second lag cnstantly... theni got booted. came back ingame all my settings n hotbarswere lsot and lag had gone :( and 3-4 french/german servers and pvp was closed.

seems ok now tho

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
[HB]Jpeg said:
i agree with main poster summin wasnt wrong yesterday for about 2-3 hrs i was getting 2-3 second lag cnstantly... theni got booted. came back ingame all my settings n hotbarswere lsot and lag had gone :( and 3-4 french/german servers and pvp was closed.

seems ok now tho

Something WASN'T wrong ? well thats good , surely ? ;)

And if you back up your characters name files that sit in the TOA directory, you won't have that problem, as you can logout, copy back the files and login again, et viola. A small Violin. (and your hotbars back again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom