WTF Can't access my own myspace page :/

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Getting hammered with hits - probably with 'bitch on a stick' and soooo many peeps have the wrong idea about it ie being misogynist etc. I spoke locally about that one this evening and dispersed their idea about it. It's basically about the following :

a) Late 70's (I am not saying there were or ever were but from my point of view they were lesbians who posed as feminists - perhaps they were pure feminists but I can't and won't comment on that.) Who wanted to eradicate men from the face of the earth - pretty extreme views but it is essentially a sattire on that as it is essentially not possible.

b) It's not anti-women.

c) WTF

d) Yeah the halloween theme was deliberate but it was written almost a month ago fgs :) or from my view should that be >< as you didn't see it earlier ><

e) I meant no offence, it is and purely is a satire. Every woman I have read that too has taken that with pure humour. I am analysing both sides of the feminist coin - if you have looked at my past pieces of work. I do not wish to demonise women as something horrible - even though I have had a very bad experience of them in the past - that's the people I have dealt with and not you.

f) Enjoy it for what is, it's supposed to be funny

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Getting hammered with hits - probably with 'bitch on a stick' and soooo many peeps have the wrong idea about it ie being misogynist etc. I spoke locally about that one this evening and dispersed their idea about it. It's basically about the following :

a) Late 70's (I am not saying there were or ever were but from my point of view they were lesbians who posed as feminists - perhaps they were pure feminists but I can't and won't comment on that.) Who wanted to eradicate men from the face of the earth - pretty extreme views but it is essentially a sattire on that as it is essentially not possible.

b) It's not anti-women.

c) WTF

d) Yeah the halloween theme was deliberate but it was written almost a month ago fgs :) or from my view should that be >< as you didn't see it earlier ><

e) I meant no offence, it is and purely is a satire. Every woman I have read that too has taken that with pure humour. I am analysing both sides of the feminist coin - if you have looked at my past pieces of work. I do not wish to demonise women as something horrible - even though I have had a very bad experience of them in the past - that's the people I have dealt with and not you.

link so we can hammer it some more

At least it extends your e-peen soo popular

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
wtf are u talking about

and are you a 14 year old girl?

wtf u sit here and shove creative section up ur last bum and then ur wifes first bum b4 you modicum wtf you need to understand n' then try unnerschtand it or wha'? it's there in CREATIVE but also on my myspace wtf >< and it's being hit like crap and i lag like crap ><

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
wtf u sit here and shove creative section up ur last bum and then ur wifes first bum b4 you modicum wtf you need to understand n' then try unnerschtand it or wha'? it's there in CREATIVE but also on my myspace wtf >< and it's being hit like crap and i lag like crap ><

props

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
you aren't the only one. I plan to stay confused though, and maybe Img will sober up and quietly go back to the creative section.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
This looks like a job for femanons!

Pull that shit down

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief

b) It's not anti-women.

c) WTF

34pb7mp.jpg

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
what is up with the Imgor bashing? Doesn't the Uk gov'nt put enough prozac in the water?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
TdC so loves moderation on fridays :clap:

Except with his booze, women and profanities.

TdC

moderation friday! and nobody even made me cake! fuckers :(

TdC

but my mobo is broken :(

*cries*

taB

Part of the furniture

Fantastic post :clap:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
what is up with the Imgor bashing? Doesn't the Uk gov'nt put enough prozac in the water?

cool story euro bro.

but srsly, if you make a post liek that (honestly, did anyone understand?), you deserve the harold bishop smack down.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
cool story euro bro.

but srsly, if you make a post liek that (honestly, did anyone understand?), you deserve the harold bishop smack down.

I was drunk and making a joke fgs... at least someone spotted it :p and megadave, er well why not write sth then? Would be nice to see someone else's work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom