Wtf At Sc????

gohan

FH is my second home
made 50 gems an spent 800g today an got 3 X 98% an 0 mp 0 99% is this incredible bad luck or have mythic decided to give crafters a dick up the arse as if crafting wasnt shit enought already?

pip

Banned
Strange made 16 gems other day all 99 seemed to take me longer than usual :(

edp33

Fledgling Freddie
probably incredibly bad luck, took me over 300 attempts for an MP the other day :p

Talsar

Albion Legend
See when you are hitting a string of bad luck, one of the werid and wonderful things in game i do is re-log. For some werid reason it changes the value of luck on the toon. Making him/her more or less lucky ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I sc'd about 10 pieces today and seemed to be at the usual rate of gettin the desired 2x98 and 2x99 for a full mp o/c so im guessing its jsut a really bad run of luck you're having :(

I had similar bad luck when trying for mp cloth legs - took 148 tries before an mp but then got mp chain circlet on 9th try and legs on about 12th - crafting really sucks ass at times :(

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
The best thing to do when having a string of bad luck is to simply go do something else, go make a sandwhich, go watch some TV or go chop it up with some buddies or something.

Same for me when I lose a few fights in rvr and start getting pissed off, I go make a cup of tea and relax because in another ten mins or so you probably aren't gonna care anyway.

So yeh, stay cool etc!

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
made 50 gems an spent 800g today an got 3 X 98% an 0 mp 0 99% is this incredible bad luck or have mythic decided to give crafters a dick up the arse as if crafting wasnt shit enought already?
Hope they were perfect str or dex and are on your CM :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
edp33 said:
probably incredibly bad luck, took me over 300 attempts for an MP the other day :p

Where do you need a MP for? If you got sc skill over 1001 all you need for maximum overcharge (5-5.5 more imbue points) is 2 times 99% and 2 times 98% jewels (if you are below that but above 901 then you'll need 4 times 99% qua jewels).

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
I sc'd about 10 pieces today and seemed to be at the usual rate of gettin the desired 2x98 and 2x99 for a full mp o/c so im guessing its jsut a really bad run of luck you're having :(

I had similar bad luck when trying for mp cloth legs - took 148 tries before an mp but then got mp chain circlet on 9th try and legs on about 12th - crafting really sucks ass at times :(

Haven't done craftings (besides some small spellcrafting past week), but when I leveled my armorcrafter two-three weeks back, I was able to get mp torso, leggings, sleeves and gloves (for my marmattaja) all in less than 10-15 attempts each (gloves was the worst of em all).

So to recap, at times MP can come very very easily, and again it can take many many retries.. one can call it luck :)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
I remember one late saturday night, 3x MP and 1x 99% Af102 plate chestpiece ... in 5 tries total :clap:

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Last night I made little tailoring (lvl 46 cloth pieces). MP torso came on 2nd attempt, MP gloves took at least 30 attempts (didn't count, it started to get to me, when they didn't came so fast :D ).

edp33

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
Where do you need a MP for? If you got sc skill over 1001 all you need for maximum overcharge (5-5.5 more imbue points) is 2 times 99% and 2 times 98% jewels (if you are below that but above 901 then you'll need 4 times 99% qua jewels).

mean't bad luck with crafting in general, took over 300 attempts for MP cloth.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
have only had bad luck since the last patch :( before there i normally used 30-50 retrys on mp.. after the patch i have used 100 retrys

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Eeben said:
have only had bad luck since the last patch :( before there i normally used 30-50 retrys on mp.. after the patch i have used 100 retrys

It just luck. I thought I'd be quite lucky at times what it comes to craftings. Well I did for a guildee mp lvl 51 chain helmet, boots and leggings and they all required at least 100 retries per each armor piece to get a mp. Tons of 99 quas I managed to get thou.

matrix

Fledgling Freddie
What works for me and allways has is

hinge till i make an MP hinge, then hinge another 25-30 hinges if i dont get another MP hinge i try for an MP (leather/cloth/ect)

works well and the worst i can recall is 70ist trys, but nornally allways under 50.
I also found it works better when the server is quiet ^^ dont know if thats
Just luck tho,
try it let me know if it works for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom