wtf are goa playing at?? (billing)

G

Gravity

okay im back - the reason i hadnt replied earlier is i have to earn a living being a manager in a game store - not like yourself who probably has parents who pay/student loan/so on so forth

yes it may only be six quid but its the principle of the them having taken monies out of my account without my permission

i was one of the few/many people who had their account closed by accident a couple of months back which seems to be where some of the confusion with dates comes from

i have just received an email from goa here is an excerpt from it

2 - It is true that on the 23rd of June 02, you didn't accept the automatic renewal of your subscription that has been taken into account, as you haven't been charged afterwards.
Apparently, the automatic closure of your account has failed, and I have just closed your account.
But, in spite of this technical incident which has been rectified immediately, the account was opened freely, it means that you haven't been charged.

whereas my bank statement says otherwise

my statement shows that i was charged £6 by wanadoo/daoc on 25 june - 2 days after goa claim that i would never be charged

F

Fafnir

Well if you dont want this to happen, do like me when cancelling subscripts, tell your bank not to withdraw money to the company anymore...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Damon Doombring

God danm your an idiot, until now I thought you where just a smart ass , but actualy your a full blown moronic idiot.
This is not about the bleeding amount, you silly git , its about laying there sticky hands on money thats not theres , and thats stealing

:m00:
Read thread
Think
Think again (in your case)
Formulate a reply
Re-read
Re-read again (in your case)
Hit "submit"

But hey, no worries - I already knew you are a brainless amoeba who can't walk and think at the same time.
I'm pretty sure you use your fingers when counting, too. Right?
So, no offense taken.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by sickofit...

:m00:
Read thread
Think
Think again (in your case)
Formulate a reply
Re-read
Re-read again (in your case)
Hit "submit"

But hey, no worries - I already knew you are a brainless amoeba who can't walk and think at the same time.
I'm pretty sure you use your fingers when counting, too. Right?
So, no offense taken.

LOL I wouldnt take advice from you - even if you surgested breathing to staying alive. I met dung beatles smarter than you. Hmm I pretty sure I seen you using ya toe's when you have to count to more than 10 so.... nope no offense taken

O

old.Tohtori

I wouldn't even take advice from Sickofit...(tm) but he's right sometimes. :D

Sometimes Sickofit...(tm) not always...hear me...sometimes.. :p

D

Damon_D

/ You see a large troll slowly turning kobold blue...

Grrrr nope no way.....I'll use osmosis

S

Solid

Advice can be accurate and good in content, but its all in the delivery.

Hint Hint Sickofit... :D

O

old.Tohtori

*Looks at Solid*

You are going to get hit by a 10ton ACME(tm) anvil.

*A 10ton ACME(tm) anvil drops on Solids head*

Like that?:D

S

Solid

Mr T

you delivered the "advice", but I think before you did so you also started delivering the 10 tonne ACME(tm) Anvil, and so whilst your "advice" was accurate and the delivery was good, I must tell you it was far from advice, but was an ill timed warning.

Advice is a sugestion, you gave me some information that can be construed as a warning.

and no I didn't like it, it hurt....lots :(

Owwww!

O

old.Tohtori

LEt me try again then.

*Looks at Solid*

I would advice for you to move to the left.

*A train, a few moments later, runs over the spot where Solid was adviced*

S

Solid

Yup thats perfect

BUT........it still hurt.......LOTS:! :(

Owwwwwwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom