wtb

Gins

Loyal Freddie
wtb toa art. information :eek7:
may sould silly, but i'm playing for some time now (2ish months) and the only thing i could do was exp-ing.
it is all fun etc. but i guess i'm ready for some arts for some time now, the only problem is i have nobody ( exept my gm) to help me out on it.
i've been reading every art information on vos and tryd them all that said "could be done solo" they all failed but 1 ( belt of moon)
so some help would be verry much appriciated related on any artifact at all.
you can always pm me on Gins ( 50 fire wiz) or Wumpus ( 44 paladin).
since this is the trading area i would have no problem at all paying for your help :p
hope to see you soon. :cheers:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I'll tell you anything you want to know about anything! xD
Givf plats!

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah same as I!! Raaar.. :p j/k would be happy to help you with anything.. just me pm in here or ingame.. <winks>

Martok

Part of the furniture
giv me a pm ingame and if im not RvRing ill be more then happy to help ya with any arti m8 same goes to anyone who needs a merc / cleric / inf i dont discriminate

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Gins are you in a guild?

If not you might want to think about joining one I'm sure if you find the right guild they won't mind helping you get some arti's if you don't mind returning the favor ...

If you're in a guild and have to ask for help on a board you might want to reconsider your choice of guild :p

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Gins said:
"could be done solo"

Most that say solo mean with a BB;) I wouldn't get arts just for the sake of it. Look through VoS for which you are after then sort your party out accordingly. Or randomly pm necros and cabbies until one agrees to help you;)

Gins

Loyal Freddie
hey guys, i do am in a guild ( makers of myth) but its rather small-low level players. but weall know each other verry well so i don't really want to leave the guild.
i'm checking often if any of the chars in you guys signature is on-line but with not much result :p
i atm have credit on harpy's feather cloak on wumpus the paladin(45) but didn't ghot the art. ( had a friendly necro help me out)
so if anyone have that for sale or somthing give me a call :p ( only one in housing is 4P what seems waaay overpriced :/)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
Most that say solo mean with a BB I wouldn't get arts just for the sake of it. Look through VoS for which you are after then sort your party out accordingly. Or randomly pm necros and cabbies until one agrees to help you

come back to daoc civy :< Ive no fop bb for pve now :( :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom